3 bedroom lakefront cottage on Harp Lake in Huntsville (Muskoka), Ontario. Master bedroom has queen size bed, second bedroom has a double and third bedroom has bunk beds. Kitchen is well equipped with fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher and cooking utensils. Comfortable family room includes satellite TV with CD and DVD player.
Keep warm at night by the wood burning stove and/ or enjoy your morning coffee on the screened in porch with views of beautiful Harp Lake.
Washer, dryer and BBQ also included.
Cottage rental includes use of canoe, kayak and paddle boat. Swim from the sandy shoreline or off the dock. Swimming platform is 20 feet from shore with a slide into the warm water.
Harp Lake is a spring fed, land locked lake with 6.5 miles of shoreline.
The town of Huntsville (10 minutes by car) is an all-season community with attractions for all ages, including:
- Golf: options include Deerhurst Lakeside or Highlands (one of Ontario's Premier Golf course) courses; Clublink's Platinum Mark O'Meara golf course at Grandview; Bigwin Island (18-hole championship course built on an island on Lake of Bays), Huntsville Downs, North Granite Ridge, all within 5 to 30 minutes from Harp Lake.
- Festival of the Arts: classical and contemporary music events, as well as dance, theatre, literature, children's cultural activities and public celebrations (some free).
- Restaurants: dining options from family to fine dining
- Shopping, spas, playground, farmers markets, skateboard park, walking/biking trails, tree top trekking, paintball, hummer tours, horseback riding, all nearby (to name a few!).
- Parks: the West gate of Algonquin Park is approximately 20 minutes by car; Arrowhon Provincial Park is approximately 10 minutes by car.