Good Vacation home for Snow.
Submitted: December 28, 2012
Stayed: December 2012
First thing I want to say is, Zack's respond for all our communications, he is very help full to plan our trip. We are 3 families, he suggested nearby hotels for the 3rd family, that really helped us was to find. Thanks Zack.
Here are the Pros and Cons of the Home, Most of them are Pros than Cons, so people very easily decide on
1. The Home is very walkable to the main / front street.
2. The house was clean and the beds are really smell good.
3. The Kitchenette has everything what we need for coffee and Breakfast.
4. Front of the home is full of snow, so that Kids play in your campus.
5. Temperature control was working awesome, we kept it to 85 and it applied to all over the home.
6. Bathroom is well maintained.
7. Very good for a individual group more than 4.
1. The 2nd Bed area (see photo #8 which do not have closet) which is very opposite to the entrance, does not have door, but a very little screen that not even covered fully, and out of 4 walls, 2 side walls facing entrance and facing hall are open after 6 feet, so that the 2nd bed area, do not have any privacy. (It is mentioned in the bedroom specifications)
I would love to come back here next year and will recommend my friends too.
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?