Kings Beach Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 BD 2.5 BA close to Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows
Welcome to your home away from home! Relax in this clean and well-furnished home with family and friends. Enjoy all of the wonderful amenities that this home has to offer including stone tiled counter kitchen and bathrooms, central heating and garage parking. Start your morning off with a fresh cappuccino. Come home after a day out and watch a movie on the HD flat-screen TV or read a book by the fireplace. And if you enjoy cooking or simply need to feed the family, the fully equipped kitchen awaits.
This beautiful 3 BR 2.5 BA Kings Beach townhouse is just 3 blocks from the lake and is perfect for all seasons! The home is approximately 1,600 sq ft and comfortably accommodates 8-10 people.
Master Bedroom: Queen bed and master bath
Guest Room 1: Queen bed
Guest Room 2: Twin bunk beds and Queen-size futon
The location is central to an abundance of outdoor activities, entertainment and amenities in Lake Tahoe:
* Less than a 30 minute drive to world-class ski resorts: Northstar (6.3 mi), Diamond Peak (7.3 mi), Mt. Rose (14.8 mi), Alpine Meadows (17.2 mi), Squaw Valley (17.5 mi), Heavenly (31.7 mi)
* 5 minute drive to snowmobile and sled parks
* 3-block walk to the beautiful, sandy beaches and shores of Lake Tahoe
* Great selection of golf courses nearby including Old Brockway, Incline Village, Northstar and many others
* Casinos nearby at Stateline (10 min), S Lake Tahoe (30 min), Reno (45 min)
* Less than 1 mile to Safeway, shops, restaurants and miniature golf
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Stanley Chan
We love to travel whether it's heading up to the mountains, laying out on a sunny beach or globetrotting to new and fun destinations.
Stanley Chan purchased this townhome in 2012
Why Stanley Chan chose Kings Beach
We fell in love with Kings Beach after staying at another VRBO property. So much so that we wound up buying our own vacation home! Now that our kids are old enough to ski, we really enjoy our time up in Lake Tahoe.