This charming, comfortable, vacation home is located five minutes from quaint Tarpon Springs and its renowned Sponge Docks. An afternoon visit to Tarpon Springs will provide insight into the secrets of the Gulf of Mexico, not to mention the opportunity to relax in the street Cafes and dine on the foods of the Sea prepared in traditional Greek style.
Historic St. Petersburg and thriving Tampa are a quick 30 to 40 minute drive, offering all the sites, sounds, shopping, and interests that one would expect of modern cities.
For nature lovers, the area abounds in conservation areas and parks, all within cycling distance of your front door, and many more just a few minutes by car. The fishing is great!
Bicycling (his and hers provided) from your front door to the Gulf of Mexico is a ten minute jaunt and provides a relaxing restful view of nature and all its wonders along with the intrigue of local birds and Floridian wildlife in a natural setting. Local shopping is just minutes away, providing for all your holiday needs.
For the golfer, well just pick your game. Golf Courses abound all within minutes of your vacation cottage. River Ridge Golf and Country Club [public access] ten minutes. Tarpon Springs Golf and Country Club [public access] 25 minutes. Mango Grove Golf and Country Club 40 minutes [public access] - Just to name a few.
For the serious sun-seekers and 'beach bums', there are numerous beaches of varying sizes and settings, each with its own characteristics and type of beachgoers, from 'fun and busy' to 'family and relaxed.' Howard’s Park Beach, Anclote River Park, Clearwater Beach, Sand Key Beach, St. Pete’s Beach, White Sands, Sun Shine and more are all within a quick drive from the front door.
Epcot and Disney, MGM Orlando is a two hour drive and makes a great Day Trip. Busch Gardens is just up the road 45 minutes and will provide all the excitement of a Great Theme Park. Cyprus Gardens in St. Petersburg, Florida’s oldest attraction, is presently being refurbished and will re-open for the 2005 season with its fantastic gardens better than ever and a Fun-land Theme Park with rides for all ages.
Rest up, read, relax, dine in or out, you pick where and when. Travel about or just take it easy in your own cottage back yard. The grounds are 'park-like' with lovely gardens and trees providing your choice of sun or shade and privacy. You choose the activities of the day. It’s your holiday and you can set the pace. Do lots or just relax in the comfort of your own cottage. Now this is a 'HOLIDAY!'
More Things to Do and See... All within Minutes of Your Cottage:
· Tarpon Springs
· New Port Richey
· Angel Cabaret Dinner Theatre
· Richey Sun Coast Live Theatre
· The Sun Coast Casino Cruise
· The City of Tampa and Tampa Bay
· Tampa Museum of the Arts
· Ruth Eckert Hall for Performing Arts
· Tampa Bay Lightning
· Tampa Bay Buccaneers
· Tampa Bay Devil Rays
· City of St. Petersburg, historical attractions and museums including Salvidor Dali, Art, the famous Holocaust Museum, and others
· St. Pete's Beaches
· Ybor City [the festival city]
· City of Clearwater and Beaches
· Dunedin [The Blue J’s]
· The Sun Coast Skyway Bridge
Cottage Amenities Include:
1. Fully Furnished
2. Central Air Conditioning
4. Two Bedrooms and Two Baths
5. Florida Sun Room [Third Bedroom]
6. Fully-Equipped Kitchen
7. Cable Television
8. 32' Flat Screen TV and DVD
9. 2nd TV and DVD in Master Bedroom
10. Stereo, Tuner, CD
11. Wifi Broadband Internet Service
12. Piano - Yamaha CLP280
13. Telephone Service
14. Accommodations for six adults
15. Secured car garage
16. Exercise equipment
17. 3 bicycles
Services We Can Arrange at Additional Cost:
1. Airport Pick up and Return Service
2. Pre-Order Groceries for basic needs
3. Stocking Beer Wine Liquor Soda Mix
4. Assistance with Car Rental off Airport (Off Airport Rentals may save 20% cost)
5. Pre-arrange Tee Off Times
6. Provide maps and directions to the Golf Courses and other attractions of your choice
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Reservations Require receipt of the rental for your stay. Wire funds address available. One Week Security Deposit required for New Guests staying for a short term.
* Longer term rates available.
* Oak Cottage is a private vacation home owned by, and offered for vacation rentals by, retired hoteliers. Advise us of your special requests and we will ensure a customized holiday for you!
Non Smoking Vacation Home.
Keywords: Cottage Home
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.