Minimum lease of 30 days.
It is Located in the center of the attractive Murray Hill District, half a block away from the great Morgan Library museum on Madison Avenue, and six blocks directly south of Grand Central Terminal.
You have a world of city experiences outside the front door, from the city architecture to the historic Library museum. The unit is located at the corner of Park Avenue and 36th Street, 30 Park Avenue is conveniently located within walking distance of the Park Avenue Business Corridor ,Grand Central Station , cafes and Rockefeller Center and numerous shops and restaurants. You can also stroll over to Herald Square and Bryant Park to view some of NYC's popular sights.
Two minutes walking to the city transportation easy access everywhere in the city. There is a full size gym in the building , washer/ dryer room and garage parking is available The best location at a great price! Large studio 1 bathroom suite is located right in midtown east.
* On site parking garage available
* Washer / dryer in the building
* Newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms
* Hardwood floors
* Fitness center
* Luxurious suite with fully equipped kitchen
* See below for pictures
* 2 min walk to all city best transportation
* Queen Size bed and sofa bed in the living room
* Best location all over Manhattan
* 24-hour doorman
* 2 min to restaurants and shopping center
* View of the city from the living room
* Cable Television, DVD player, internet, and stereo
Keywords: apartment, 1BR, Manhattan, Grand central
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Varies depending upon the season. Please inquire for more information.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.