|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
We welcome you to this unique, secluded garden cottage in San Francisco's desirable Cow Hollow/Marina District. This one-of-a-kind cottage was recently refurbished. The unit is two levels, with the bedroom upstairs, in a beautiful garden setting.
- Queen size bed with high quality linens
- Oversized bathroom, shower only
- High quality bath linens and products provided
- Miniature kitchen well stocked with quality equipment and pantry basics for chefs
- Direct TV with 100s of premium channels available
- Land line local calls
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Berber carpet throughout
- Private entrance
Ideally located on Baker Street between Greenwich and Lombard Street, you will be steps away from:
- Palace of Fine Arts / Exploratorium
- Crissy Field, a Golden Gate National Park
- Marina Green
- San Francisco Yacht Club
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Lombard Street
- Union and Chestnut Street, world class shopping and dining
- Excellent running trails
You will also have easy access to, within miles of:
- Fisherman's Warf, Pier 39, Cable Cars, Alcatraz
- Museums: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Legion of Honor, de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences
- Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Financial District, Ferry Building
- AT&T Park, home of the 2010 & 2012 World Series Champs
- Presidio Golf Course, Harding Park Golf Course
- Haight/Ashbury and Chinatown
- Vibrant music scene of the Fillmore District
- Sausalito, just over the GG bridge in Marin County
- Exceptional hiking trails
For out-of-city adventures, you will be approximately a 1-1.5 hour car ride to Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Stinson Beach, Point Reyes National Seashore and Palo Alto (Stanford University). Sport teams are easily accessible (Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, A's, etc.)
Easy street parking is available, and public transportation is just two blocks away. This is a very walkable location. Start your day with a cup of coffee on the private patio, then spend the day strolling about the city by foot or bus.
You will feel at home in this quaint cottage.
Good location for our visit to SF, walkable to restaurants, Presidio, and public transportation. Well stocked cottage with easy wireless connection and TV access. Great shower and lovely Kiehls products provided. Anna is a very personable hostess!
we were delighted with this cottage. It was thoughtfully furnished with everything we needed. It was incredibly quiet and so well located. We are good walkers and we walked everywhere we wanted to go. I would HIGHLY recommend this wonderful spot.
My husband and I stayed here while visiting our daughter at school in San Francisco. We found the cottage to be private and quiet and comfortable. The shower is great! We were barely ever home because we were out walking all over the place from the marina to the Presidio to the bus downtown. There are plenty of great places to eat nearby and lots of nice architecture to see. The hosts did their best to meet all our needs.
This cottage worked out great for our 3 night stay in S.F. It is tucked away with its own courtyard and little balcony, behind a house on a fairly quiet street in a great area accessible to everywhere we wanted to go. The bed was sublimely comfortable with lovely linens. The bathroom is downstairs, but the staircase is safe and just wide enough to be able to hold both railings. It is not super-plush, but had everything we needed. Got the best three nights of sleep in ages! Anna is delightful and totally available for help if needed with recommendations, etc.
Cow Hollow is a quiet, quaint neighborhood near the Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, Golden Gate Bridge and the Presidio. The San Francisco Yacht Club and the YMCA are steps away, and world class shopping and dining can be found on both Union and Chestnut Street. This is a very walkable, scenic area near the wildlife of the Presidio, calm of the bay and bustle of the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.