Pigeon Forge Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps up to 12)
* Woodland themed tree up all year!!
* Closest to Dollywood/Splash Country in the Hidden Springs Resort
* Hear the peaceful entrance waterfall from the rear decks
* Hear the distant Dollywood train whistle from the rear decks!
* A resort covered heated pool with sundeck
* Paved flat parking and roads leading to cabin
* Motorcycle friendly parking
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Keurig Kcup coffeemaker (Kcups not included)
* King Size Beds in all rooms!
* Jetted Jacuzzi in Master Bedroom
* 3 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half Bathroom
* 60 inch HD Flat Panel TV and Blu-ray player in Great Room
* 55 inch HD Flat Panel TV and Blu-ray player in Game Room
* 32 inch Flat Panel TV’s and DVD players in other bedrooms
* Pool table and Air Hockey table in Game Room
* Xbox 360 and Dart Board Game in Game Room
* Stone electric fireplace in Living Area
* Over 200 digital & HD satellite channels, HBO and Starz
* Hot Tub on lower deck
* Gas Grill on upper deck, charcoal grill in front of cabin
* Check in time 3PM, check out 10AM
* PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
* MUST BE 25 TO RENT THIS CABIN (PROOF REQUIRED)
A BEARY GOOD TIME is a perfect family vacation cabin that offers an upscale décor with a gorgeous wooded view. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath log cabin is located in the Hidden Springs Resort and offers all the amenities you are looking for. You’ll be conveniently located off the same road to the Dollywood/Splash Country entrance, which is less than 1.3 miles away, and only 20 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Provided in the large great room is a comfortable sofa and love seat, 2 comfortable reclining easy chairs and a 60 inch HD TV with Blu-ray player. The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new appliances to cook great meals and has a spacious adjoining dining area. We also have a small pub table off the kitchen in the breakfast nook area. The inviting master bedroom has a king size bed, jetted Jacuzzi tub, 32 inch high definition HD TV and adjoining full bathroom. On the main floor rear deck, you can enjoy the beautiful wooded view and you can grill your barbeque favorites on the gas grill! Have your meal or morning favorite drink in the porch rockers or deck table and chairs while enjoying the beautiful wooded view.
On the lower level game room you will find plenty of entertainment to pass the hours away. You can enjoy games of pool on the 7 foot pool table or score goals on the air hockey table, try your hand at the dart board game, play the Xbox 360, watch your favorite satellite channels or Blu-ray movie on the 55 inch HD TV. A sleeper sofa and two rocker recliners complete this room. Adjoining the game room area are 3 comfortable bedrooms each having a king size bed, bathroom, 32 inch flat panel TV and DVD player. On the outside lower deck, you can enjoy the beautiful wooded view from the country porch rockers or soak in your private hot tub while enjoying the fresh mountain air and listening to the peaceful resort entrance waterfall.
Along with all these great cabin amenities the resort offers a covered heated pool just a short walk down from the cabin. Whether you are looking for the perfect cabin to celebrate a special occasion or a family looking for that ideal vacation destination, this upscale cabin is a preferred choice that will put you close to everything the Smoky Mountain area has to offer.
This cabin has a security system to safeguard your belongings. For the Christmas holiday season, A Beary Good Time is decorated with a beautiful Christmas tree in the living area.
Please click on 'View Calendar' above for availability of this wonderful cabin!
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
We, Janie and Steve purchased our cabin in 2004 with the idea we would immediately place it into the rental program. However, we enjoyed it so much that we used it as our second home. We have decided to open it for rental in hopes that you also will have A Beary Good Time! We are pleased to have our dear sister, Debra Stahl, be your contact for our cabin and are confident that you will have an enjoyable experience from start-to-finish.
Our beautiful cabin is ideally located in the Hidden Springs Resort, just a 5 minute ride down the street from Dollywood and Pigeon Forge & less than 15 minutes to Gatlinburg! Enjoy the best of both worlds, a perfect place to relax and getaway but close to all the action and adventure of the Great Smoky Mountains!