Welcome to our 3 BR / 3 BA condo located in the heart of the smokies right on the banks of the main channel of Cherokee lake (one of the largest in Tennessee at over 30,000 acres with over 400 miles of shoreline)!!
You'll love the beautiful view that greets you all throughout the day from the master BR, the guest BR, and the living room. With over 1800 sq ft of living space there's plenty of room to sleep 10 comfortably!
- full kitchen for those who like to eat-in
- granite counter tops
- high ceilings with crown moulding
- hardwood floors
- gated community
- large balcony
- king-sized bed in master (sleeps 2) with super comfy memory foam mattress and hi thread count sheets
- queen bed in guest room (sleeps 2)
- kids bunk room (sleeps 4) with wii entertainment center
- sofa sleeper in living room (sleeps 2)
- handicap accessible (with elevator - no stairs)
- new condo, new furnishings
- huge clubhouse for weddings, reunions, parties, other occasions
- large pool
- marina located just across the road
- multiple TV's
- tons of closet space
- washer & dryer included
Just a 5 minute drive to Morristown, a 35 minute drive to Sevierville / Pigeon Forge, a 45 minute drive to Cade's Cove, an hour drive to Knoxville (the Knoxville Zoo, UT football), or 90 minutes to Bristol Motor Speedway and Nascar events.
The perfect place to:
- watch the leaves change or catch a UT Football game in the Fall
- take a ride on a Boat or Jet Ski in the Summer
- check out the stores & attractions of Sevierville & Pigeon Forge
- try your hand at white water rafting in the summer
- hiking or fishing year-round
Enjoy a relaxing vacation where the hardest decision you'll make is deciding which book to read as you gaze out over one of the most beautiful sunsets you'll ever see in the heart of the majestic smoky mountains!