|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This newly renovated one bedroom loft is perfect for a visit to the wonderful city of Chattanooga. Enjoy the new stylish, urban-chic decor & modern amenities while being close to everything downtown has to offer. Located in the arts-forward Southside district, the historic Southern Railway Building is within blocks of the best restaurants in Chattanooga. Prefer to venture further? The free downtown shuttle stops at the front door, delivering you to all downtown attractions including the Aquarium, Convention Center, Imax Theatre, and even the North Shore. The location is perfect for families or business travelers.
Sleep well in the new king bed with high-quality linens and down comforter. Two oversized chairs in the living room easily convert to two twin beds, accommodating 2 children. The upscale bathroom features a tub/shower combo and vessel sink. Thick towels and Aveda bath amenities complete the luxurious feel.
Exposed brick walls & original warehouse windows are a few of the historic features in this urban loft. The large, open kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances and all the necessary cooking utensils.
Always wanted to experience loft living? Now's your chance!
$169 Friday & Saturday
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM Nov.1-April 30th
THREE NIGHT MINIMUM May 1st- October 31st.
IMPORTANT: Maximum occupancy of 2 adults & 2 children (including non-overnight guests) is enforced by on-site manager. The loft is not to be used for group events or gatherings (ex. bridal parties, birthday parties, post-event gatherings). Non-smoking only. Noise should be kept to a minimum.
Parking: $6 per day, directly next door in large public lot.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the loft. With a full kitchen, comfy bed, and very cozy decor, this space had everything we needed to relax and unwind. The free CARTA shuttle that stops at the building's front door allows ease of travel to anywhere downtown or to the North Shore. Big warehouse windows make for beautiful natural light during the day and subdued edison bulbs throughout the loft set a warm relaxed tone in the evenings. The owner was very attentive and easy to contact via text, and promptly assisted us when we had questions during our stay. This place was so nice that we had planned to stay two nights but booked for a third after we decided it was just too comfortable to leave quite yet.
The location was perfect and the loft was impeccable.
Let me start by mentioning the good points:
1. Located on the free shuttle line with a stop right in front of the building. The shuttle runs frequently and it's a convenient way to get down to the aquarium area, where the action it.
2. There is a parking lot right next door so you can leave the car next to the building and take the shuttle.
3. The loft is nicely decorated and the bed is very comfortable
Now for the cons:
1. The lighting level at the front door is so low, it was difficult to see the numbers on the tumblers of the lock to get the apartment keys.
2. The lighting level in the apartment is super low as the bulbs are the Edison style with no adjustment possible. There is one table lamp with a 13 watt CFL bulb. That is what you have to read by.
3. The common wall separating the bedroom and the living room TV is only a partial wall, with about a 4 foot opening at the top. This is a problem if someone wants to watch TV and someone wants to go to bed. It's as if the TV is next to you in the bedroom
4. The overhead light in the bathroom does not work so only the vanity lights were lit. This caused a problem for my wife when putting on makeup.
5. There is a large round duct pipe running through the apartment. It would be nice if it were cleaned occasionally.
6. Be aware that both the building front door and side door are always locked. If you go out, you need to remember what the code is to let yourself back in. When we first got there, the side door as ajar, so we took a load up to the apartment. I came back to the car for the rest of the load and the side door locked after me. As the door was ajar when we first entered, I thought that it always stayed that way so I didn't bring the paper with me which had the code identified on it. When I got back to the door, I found that it was locked and so was the front door. I tired phoning my wife who was still in the apartment, but her phone battery was dead. So in the end, I waited by the front door for about 20 minutes until she finally came down to see where I was.
7. Be aware that there is only one mirror in the apartment
8. The windows are large and are covered by heavy drapes, but there is no mechanism to open and close them. You need to do your best at draping them over each other by hand.
9. The parking lot is a pay lot. The cost is $6 payed in advance via a electronic pay box. Paying just after midnight will only prepay until 3:00 PM that afternoon.
We stayed here for two nights and it was wonderful. I absolutely love the way this loft is decorated, it was so comfortable and cozy. I loved the large loft windows. It was easy to walk downtown from this location. I would absolutely find a reason come back to Chattanooga just to stay at this location. It was cold the weekend we were there, so we didn't feel bad lounging around the loft.
My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and LOVED IT. We will definitely be coming back.
This was the most incredible place to stay in downtown Chattanooga. The loft is decorated beautifully! We loved waking up to the gorgeous views outside of the massive windows facing downtown and having the luxury of a full kitchen to make our own meals. Tetia was a dream to talk to and work with. There are incredible views of the city, and you are within walking distance or short driving distance of many fun destinations in the downtown area! This was the most amazing honeymoon! We will definitely be staying here again! We can't wait to come back!!
Located in the hip, Southside district of downtown. One block from the best restaurants in Chattanooga. A short walk to numerous eateries and coffee shops. The free, downtown shuttle stops directly out front providing quick access to the Aquarium, Imax, Museums, and Riverfront. Enjoy a night out and take the shuttle back home!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.