|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
- 2 Master Suites with spectacular sea views, king size beds and en suite bathrooms with jacuzzi
- 3rd Bedroom with 2 twin beds, bathroom with modern glass enclosed shower
- 4th Bedroom - Media Room with Queen bed and sectional sofa
- 32' LCD TV in each bedroom and a 56' flat screen TV in media room
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Air conditioning throughout
- Combination safe
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- 100 ft. infinity edge swimming pool
- 5 minute beach walk to all restaurants and entertainment
Harmony Residences is located on Bozo Beach on Cabarete Bay. Rumor goes it received this name because amateur windsurfers would end up drifting to this area from the other side of the bay.
SeaGlass is the right blend of luxury and relaxation needed for an unforgettable vacation. This exquisitely furnished beachfront condo is fully equipped and graciously decorated to create a memorable Caribbean vacation experience. SeaGlass is an ideal destination for a honeymoon getaway, golf vacations, thrilling adventures and water sports such as surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding, for which Cabarete is renowned worldwide.
SeaGlass, at Harmony, is located on the best stretch of Cabarete Beach. This pristine beach is ideal for sunbathers and water sports lovers alike. The condo is within walking distance to grocery stores, drugstores, banks, bakeries and attractive shops. The restaurants are a 5 minute stroll along the beach and offer a vast selection of tasty international fare.
Cabarete is located on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, approximately 20 minutes from Puerto Plata’s International Airport.
Known as THE Mecca of water sports, Cabarete stands among the finest destinations in the Caribbean. Once a small fishing village, the trade winds have converted this sleepy town into one of the most coveted windsurfing, kite boarding and surfing locations on Earth. Together with its always-warm-sea, tropical landscapes and infinite “on land” entertainment options and outdoor activities, this is the ideal place for all types of vacation travelers.
Cabarete’s nightlife is remarkable. Restaurants, bars and discos share a swathe of beach where you can dine with your feet in the sand, enjoy local musicians and then move on to dance the night away. All these options are conveniently close to SeaGlass, and yet at a distance that won’t interrupt your peace should you decide to stay home for the night. Just a five-minute walk under the stars will get you there.
Whatever it is you decide to do, you will find helpful hands and friendly faces. Dominicans and expats have created a welcoming, laid back community with a unique atmosphere that is unforgettable.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Xmas and Easter (floating)
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 9 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $60 per night, per additional guest|
- Rates are in USD for occupancy up to 6. Please add $60/night/additional person. Max. occupancy of 8. Min rental during Xmas and Easter is 7 nights. Refundable damage deposit of $500 is due in cash upon arrival. Deposit is fully refundable upon departure provided that all property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced.
Non-Holiday Season: 1 BR @ $250/night or 2 BR @ $350/night
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.