|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Gumbo Limbo 16 years of excellence: Serenity, peacefulness, comfortable sophistication, in short: paradise! This is how Gumbo Limbo’s distinguished domestic and international guests have been referring to their stay at this enchanting Vacation Rental on Siesta Key. For well over 15 years, Gumbo Limbo’s charming owner, Ms. Virginia, has succeeded in creating for her clients a haven of beauty and relaxation. Surrounded by lush vegetation and ideally located in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood, within a 60-steps walking distance from world-famous Siesta Beach, Gumbo Limbo offers 2 opposing, 2-story Suite complexes, featuring 1-3 bedroom Suites, each tastefully interior-designed with an attention to comfort and child-friendliness. Next to the remodeled barbecue area, children and adults alike will enjoy a heated black-bottom pool. Newly remodeled, each Suite features new windows and mattresses, a complete kitchen, washer/dryer, Verizon cable TV and complimentary Internet/wifi access. Also, Siesta Village and its eateries, shops, bars and live music are a mere 10-minute walk away. Always striving to make her tenants’ stay enjoyable, indeed unforgettable, Virginia and her staff would welcome the opportunity to shower you with their Gumbo Limbo hospitality and excellence, on all levels. Please contact us at (941) 349-9886 or alternatively by email at VirginiaHB@aol.com for availability and rates.
Whether you are buying, selling or investing in Sarasota Real Estate, you need an acknowledged expert, by your side and as your guide. Someone who has actually done what you are setting out to do, again and again. That expert is Virginia Heidersberger.
Virginia has been personally involved as a buyer, seller and investor in a wide variety of area Real Estate transactions for over 16 years, from multi-million dollar mansions to small investment properties, amassing a large and diverse portfolio of residential and business properties. As a professional licensed Real Estate Broker, Virginia brings to you the same skills that she utilizes for her own Real Estate investment, from property evaluation to marketing, from strong negotiation skills to equally impressive selling skills.
Having spent much of her life in Europe, Virginia is as comfortable with overseas investors and buyers as she is with their American counterparts, expanding your horizons and your sales opportunities.
As impressive as her Real Estate successes has been, it is only part of Virginia's story. Starting out as a nurse, she turned her love of medicine into a successful medical services and supplies business with nearly 60 employees, which she sold before moving to Siesta Key in 1997.
Virginia is currently on her way to finishing her pre-med prequisites to eventually study medicine.
Upon arrival in Sarasota, she bought 'Gumbo Limbo', a small vacation resort on Siesta Key, and the rest is history! If you want someone who knows this market; someone who has built a record of consistent success buying, selling and investing in Real Estate; someone with the people skills and decision-making skills that a skilled entrepreneur develops; someone with the level of caring that years in the OR has instilled in her, make Virginia your choice. You won't be disappointed!
Virginia Heidersberger purchased this studio in 1998
Location, Locaton, Location.
Gumbo Limbo sits across the street from world famous Siesta Key Public Beach (60 steps away.) Also, our little downtown on Siesta Key (Village) is located within a short walking distance from Gumbo Limbo.
Both Gumbo Limbo duplexes offer 2 beautiful complexes.
Please call us to find out more.
The fabulous location to the BEACH and also to the Village.
Our lagoon style pool is romantic and different than most resort pools.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 20 2014 - Apr 18 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
A 3% convenience charge applies when using a credit card.
Not all apartments are pet friendly. Pet must be approved with Virginia / owner.
For a reservation a 25% deposit and a sign reservation agreement is required. The remaining balance of 75% is due 45-30 days before arrival.
Please contact us for last minute reservations.
We accept VISA, MASTER and DISCOVERY credit cards.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.