Big Sky House Rental Photos and Description
The Big Sky Carver Chalet was built by a nationally recognized wood sculpture company and includes many custom woodwork touches throughout, will be enjoyed by the entire family.
The Big Sky Carver Chalet was built by a nationally recognized wood sculpture company and includes many custom woodwork touches throughout, will be enjoyed by the entire family. Sit by the fire and enjoy a roaring fire in the majestic main living room while the kids hang out in the family room watching a movie or playing foosball. The grandparents will love the private suite connected to the home with its own living space and efficiency.
• Direct ski-in/out access to Big Sky Resort
• Luxurious and impeccably appointed
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: Twin bunk bed set, Captain's bunk bed set, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Upstairs: Two Queen beds, daybed, private bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Main Level: King bed, gas fireplace, private bathroom with a claw footed tub
• Bedroom #4: Downstairs: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #5: Downstairs: Two sets of Twin bunk beds, TV, shared bathroom, foosball table
• Bedroom #6: King bed, gas fireplace, efficiency, private bathroom
• Laundry Room located on the main level
• Gas grill and private outdoor hot tub
• Two car garage
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 6600 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of less than 5 nights are subject to a $400 cleaning fee.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Big Sky Luxury Rentals is a professionally managed vacation rental service located right here in Big Sky. In addition to our round-the-clock availability, we offer:
* Free Nights
* Free Lift Ticket for Each Guest
* Free Round Trip Airport Transportation
* In-House Suburban Rentals
* True Ski-In Ski-Out Access
* Wireless Internet Included
* Complimentary Concierge Services
* On Site Check-in and Property Tour
* Complimentary Ski Tours - 'Ski with a Local'
* 24/7 Property Management Service with the most trusted management company in Big Sky
* Ski Rental Discounts with Black Tie Skis and Lone Mountain Sports
Guestbook comments from the manager
Had a group of 12 guys and it was about the best ski vacation we have had, and we have hit a different town for the last 10 years. The house was clean, had two of everything and was spacious enough to put a few airbeds in so everyone had their own bed. Probably the best overall house we have stayed in. Overall, great house, location and mountain.