Location! Location! Location!
Location. It matters most in life. This place is it. You are coming to New Orleans to experience this vibrant city and its amazing food, music and culture. Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself. Come play and stay in the most desirable, luxurious and unique unit in New Orleans.
This open, clean penthouse is in the heart of the french quarter. On one of the most happening blocks in the quarter, there are several iconic bars and restaurants only steps away.
The penthouse is on the 3rd & 4th floor with a private balcony and boasts a massive living area with incredible colorful original New Orleans artwork and enough seating to accommodate large parties, yet tastefully arranged to feel cozy even for smaller groups.
This beautiful, open three bedroom (non-shotgun), two full bath penthouse unit boasts:
(1) a large great room w/ fully renovated kitchen (granite counters, hardwood cabinets, all stainless steel appliances - incl dishwasher), new hardwood floors
(2) six comfy sofas in the living room.
(3) furnished with kitchen table, sofas, TV, microwave, gas stove, fridge, coffee pot, toaster, dining utensils and cookware, bath towels, bed linens.
(4) 3 large bedrooms w/ large closets, 7 real queen beds, 2 full size futons (additional air mattresses available upon request).
(5) two full baths with Jacuzzi with marble and travertine tile floors and shower surround, granite-top vanities and view to rear courtyard
(6) private balcony
(7) access to rear courtyard (beautiful), with ability to entertain lots of people.
(8) access to onsite laundry facilities.
Enjoy cocktails in the lush courtyard with original NOLA decor.
The penthouse and entire building is decorated with colorful original artwork and vintage nola and mardi gras art as well, to give it a warm comfortable feel for your quintessential New Orleans vacation!
After a long day of walking the quarter, come back to this relaxing layout and soak in the powerful a/c. Recharge your batteries and get back out there to have some fun! When you've had enough good eating and nightlife, come back and get quality rest in this amply-furnished getaway.
Some more info about the penthouse:
-close to bourbon st., french market, Mississippi river
-close to Jackson sq.
-close to Frenchmen street corridor ('the local's bourbon street'... A street lined with intimate jazz and blues lounges/clubs/bars, restaurants, etc).
-quick commute to city park for jazz-fest!!!
Overview of french quarter ('vieux carre'):
The french quarter, also known as the vieux carré, is the oldest neighborhood in the city of new orleans. When new orleans (la nouvelle-orléans in french) was founded in 1718 by jean-baptiste le moyne de bienville, the city was originally centered on the french quarter, or the vieux carré ('old square' in french) as it was known then. While the area is still referred to as the vieux carré by some, it is more commonly known as the french quarter today, or simply 'the quarter.' the district as a whole is a national historic landmark, and contains numerous individual historic buildings. It was affected relatively lightly by hurricane Katrina in 2005, as compared to other areas of the city and the greater region. Near Louis Armstrong New Orleans international airport, Amtrak station, bar/pub.
60 DAY MINIMUM
Keywords: apartment, condo, flat, french quarter, vieux carre, treme, marigny, bywater, frenchmen, frenchman, esplanade, french quarter fest, fqf, french quarter festival, jazz fest, jazz festival, satchmo fest, seafood fest, oyster fest, creole tomato fest, congo square rhythms fest.