Homewood House Rental Photos and Description
4bedrooms, 2 -1/2 baths ~ pet friendly-
High end home located on quiet cul de sac with rushing Mc Kinney Creek nearby. Walk to Chambers Landing Beach & Bar – 8 minutes to Tahoe City, 5 minutes to Homewood ski resort, Alpine Meadows and Squaw 15 minutes away. Driveway kept plowed.
• Kitchen with new appliances, huge storage/ pantry/ washer and dryer area with lots of cabinets.
• Large separate dining room with skylight adjacent to kitchen, nice wooden table seats up to 12 people. Large deck off of dining room.
• Ceiling speakers for music in dining room and master bedroom.
• Cushioned window seat for reading overlooks secluded back deck.
• Powder room in hall leads to bedroom with 2 twin beds.
• Built in 2006 is new master bedroom suite w/queen bed, desk, walk in closet & large new bathroom & skylight w/glass walled walk in-shower. Sliding glass doors off master lead to back deck.
• Cathedral ceilings with 4 skylights in living room w/wood burning stove.
• One bedroom w/Cal. king bed, w/TV & desk
• Second bedroom has 3 twin beds.
• One full bath upstairs
• Oversized one car garage and parking area for two extra cars in driveway. (No street parking allowed November 15- May 15).
• High speed internet connection
• Cable tv
• Auto sprinkler systems for front and side yard.
Lovely new landscaping and private back deck forest retreat.
Beautiful new deck, summer BBQ and hammock all to enjoy the days and evenings full of stars!
• Very quiet-next to Conservancy lot.
• Behaved pets allowed with correspondent security deposit.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- children welcome
We purchased our home in 1998. It was not a 'drive-by' house as the realtor said. We changed everything about the outside and inside in 2005-2006 and made it into a wonderful family home where all family, friends and neighbors were welcome! We even had an Augtober* Fest in front of our home for several years. *October was just too darned cold to party! We've decided to share our charming home with others starting this year. We hope you'll enjoy it!
It is on a very quiet cup-de-sac off of the main roads but close to the lake and stores. Children can play and ride their bikes in front of our home with no worries for the parents. We have a Federal conservatory lot next to us which makes our property seem twice as large as it is. It is all natural mountain land.
I have been coming to the West Shore since the 70s and love the quietness and unspoiled beauty with 2 nice beaches, Chambers Landing and Meeks Bay with beautiful sand just a few minutes away. Hiking trails in the Desolation Wilderness is just a couple of blocks away. We have a saying here: THE WEST SHORE IS THE BEST SHORE!