Stunning one bedroom, 1.5 bath condo on 3rd floor of the popular Sea Rise complex in the Jupiter Ocean and Racquet Club (JORC). We have just completed a total renovation with brand new kitchen, all new appliances, tile throughout living area, updated bath's, brand new furniture throughout. Screen door on front door allows cool ocean cross breeze through the condo. Walk to one of the most beautiful beaches a half a block away. The F building is ideally located across from the pool and closest to the beach. The condo is outfitted with everything you will need to make your stay stress free and enjoyable.
I have been vacationing in Jupiter, FL for over 30 years and I'm so happy to finally own a condo so close to the beach. I am renovating and furnishing this place for myself and my families personal enjoyment (when it is not rented). It will have a calm, beach cottage feel and the best part is I can bring my pug Bruiser to the beach! I hope you enjoy our beach cottage as much as we will.
- Two miles north of the Juno Pier
- 20 minutes from Palm Beach InternationalAirport
- 30 minutes from Palm Beach Island
- Shop at the Gardens Mall , where you will find flagship stores for Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Saks to name a few.
- Jupiter offers paddle board rentals, kayak rentals, bicycle rentals, boat rentals, all within a two mile radius of your vacation home.
Family related activities:
- The Rapids Water Park
- Lion Country Safari
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center
- Disney, Universal and Seaworld are just 2.5 hours drive north
- Miami Beach is just 1 hour drive south.
- The Abacoa Golf Club is a beautiful course that is open to the public, and only 4 miles from your vacation home
-Roger Dean Stadium -- the only stadium in Florida to host two Major League Baseball teams annually for spring training: the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, with daily games throughout the month of March. The rest of the year, enjoy minor league games. Visit their website below for game schedules.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.