In lavishly furnished penthouse (flat with a total of six rooms/160 m2) on the 8th floor with lake and park view bedroom for rent with queen size bed and adjacent own bathroom. The apartment will be shared with owner.
The flat is ideally located and very close to Geneva’s main railway station Cornavin (8 mins by walk, 2 stops), international organizations (12 mins, 2 stops) and just opposite the Perle du Lac Park, the Geneva Lake shores and the Botanical Gardens. There is also easy public transportation taking you everywhere in the city. Geneva International Airport is located less than 20 mins away.
For short or mid term stays as of 2 nights.
- Bedroom of 15m2 with adjacent, own 3.50 m2 bathroom and toilet
- Comfortable queen sized bed
- Nicely furnished with a writing cabinet, cupboard with
hidden television, chairs and carpet on wooden floor
- Two built-in wardrobes offering plenty of space for
coats, suits and other personal belongings
- Owen balcony of 6 m2 giving onto a park
- Access to laundry room for washing and drying
- Possibility to use the fully equipped kitchen
- Bed sheets and towels included in the rent
Rates are depending on the length of the stay (the longer the lower), and vary between single and double occupancy as well as the season of the year (low, normal, special events/high).
A local tax of CHF 50.00 per booking applies in any case.
I gladly provide an individual price quote.
- by bank wire transfer
- by PayPal using Credit Card or PayPal account-
- or cash payment at arrival
- by bank cheque
A deposit of 50% of the rent is due at booking.
I am looking forward to welcoming you in Geneva!
THE Management & Marketing TOOLBOX
- Independent Consultant in Luxury Goods and High-end watches
- Active in turn-around and start-up coaching
- Professor @ several Universities and Business Schools
Château Banquet is renowned for being one of the nicest and best located apartment houses in Geneva whose afluent owners enjoy a central location close to the banking quarters and shopping main streets, safety in a high quality building, and unique view over the Lake of Geneva and the French and Swiss alps.
Lively neighborhood with lots of shops, bars, restaurants for any type of foods.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.