Beaver Creek Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms plus Murphy Bed, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
This is truly a gorgeous and special condominium that is rarely found in Beaver Creek Village! The platinum style condo is also unique due to the spaciousness of this 2 bedroom plus Murphy bed and 2 bathroom condominium.
*** New to the rental market so owner is offering huge discounts rates this winter! The rates below are the discounted rates!!! ***
Are you a skier? Convenience +.
You literally walk out your door, down the hallway and to the Centennial Chair Lift! Step into your ski or snowboard gear and you are at the lift. At the end of the day, just ski down right to Village Hall and your spacious condo, featuring 1,800 square feet, 2 bedrooms, Murphy bed and 2 bathrooms. Remember the condo has a large, jetted tub to work out the kinks after a hard day of skiing.
Don’t ski? No problem!
Take the elevator down and you step out to Beaver Creek Village, a cozy, unhurried out-of-the-way village with gourmet restaurants, an ice skating rink and great shopping. Beaver Creek is known for its amazing cuisine, impeccable service and unparalleled boutiques. Just want to relax? There are three great spas for the ultimate in pampering. Plus, the condo has a large, jetted tub to work out the kinks after a hard day of skiing.
Love to Cook?
The chef in your family will adore the remodeled kitchen. The upgraded appliances, large sinks, granite countertops, and spaciousness make cooking easy. There’s plenty of room for everyone to gather in the kitchen bar area, eat in the dining area or hang out in the large, cozy living room with a wood burning fireplace for conversation around a roaring fire.
What Makes This Condo Unique:
* Convenient access to the slopes – ski in, ski out and great shops and gourmet restaurants right out your front door!
* Very Spacious and about 1,800 square foot 2 bedroom, Murphy bed, 2 bath condo that sleeps 6 and feels like home.
* Stunning accents include gourmet kitchen, wood burning fireplace, wet bar, large bedrooms and jetted tub.
* Spectacular views with large windows that let the sun shine in.
* Plenty of room for family and friends! One of the many things that make this condominium special is the size of the living area and the master suite. Most 2 bedroom properties have a limited living area and smaller bedrooms. This feels what you would expect in a home!
This Beaver Creek Village condo, with its understated elegance is perfect for a family vacation or relaxing retreat. The photos don’t do the condo or the private setting justice!
We are also pleased to offer you our concierge services. We have lived and worked in the Vail Valley for over 25 years and have extensive knowledge of the area as well as great contacts! We can assist with offering you ideas for restaurants and other winter activities. We can also offer you a 20% discount on ski rental in Vail Village and you may even be able to store your skis in the ski rental shop!
When you rent through us, you won’t feel alone during your stay. We are just a phone call away and ready to help! Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome