Rates and Availability
1)Top of the World is managed by Carolina Cabin Rentals.
2)Price and availability is kept up to the minute at the website.
3)To go directly to this home’s page on our website, click on Owner Info tab above and see the link that says, “Click here to See Updated Calendar & Book Online!”
4)Or call us at 828-295-6000
5)Or use the “Request a Quote” link to the right to email an inquiry to Carolina Cabin Rentals.
This is an amazingly renovated home at the top of Seven Devils, over 5,000 feet in elevation. This home had a custom decorator and builder do the work for the renovation, and it shows clearly with the custom touches throughout - lots of glass, beautifully tiled showers, custom fabrics, 6 large flat screen TVs, gorgeous marble counters and dining table and more. Renovations just finished in August of 2012!
The Living Room has a huge flat screen TV over the Bar connected to a great BOSE surround sound system. You can step easily out of the living room onto the oversized deck where you are just enveloped in all directions by the HUGE views. There is plenty of seating on the deck for all that may come. There are 3 regular rocking chairs, 1 wood table with seating to go around, 1 outdoor dining table with 4 iron rocker chairs, and plenty of additional chairs for adults and children.
Please note, that the game room on the first floor has not yet been renovated, but is still there with plenty of fun with a full sized pool table, a separate full sized ping pong table, darts, good views, and the Large 6 person Hot Tub is just outside the door!.
This is a great 5 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Here are how the sleeping arrangements lay out:
- Master Bedroom Suite with Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Master has comfortable seating area, Flat Screen TV, and beautifully done tiled shower, tub and dual vanity sinks.
- 2nd Master Suite with King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- 2nd Master Suite is a large room with nice views, Flat Screen TV and private bath with large tiled shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a Queen Bed, gorgeous long range views, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 has a Queen Bed, has pleasant views off the other side of the house, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 is a smaller Bedroom containing an antique Double Bed
Come enjoy this beautiful home and see the gorgeous views of the fall colors!
- Game Room with Full Size Pool Table AND separate Ping Pong Table and darts (PLEASE NOTE: While the entire top two floors we fully renovated in 2012, the game room has not yet been renovated ... But, the game tables are there and fun to enjoy!)
- Hot Tub
- Central A/C
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 2 Master suites with HUGE walk in tiled showers
- Beautiful custom tile and art work throughout
- Gorgeous Views from throughout the house
- 5,000+ Foot Elevation! Cool Summers, Fun for Snow
- 6 new large flat screen TVs - 4 in bedrooms, 1 huge one in the Bar/Living Room Area and 1 in the Game room
- Located on the ridge top above 5,000 feet in Seven Devils (right between Boone and Banner Elk)
- Close to Hawksnest tubing run and Zip line - just 2 minutes away
- Sugar Mountain is only about 1 mile (as the crow flies), and you can see it from the road to the house, but you have to go down and around the mountain, so it is about 20 minutes to Sugar Mountain.
- 20 Minutes to Banner Elk
- 20 Minutes to Boone
- Tennis courts available at Seven Devils - short drive.