Are you familiar with The Crane Private Residences? They are very unique and deluxe!
· Very spacious, breezy unit - ocean views from living AND master BR (twice the frontage of regular “condos”)
· King size, four poster bed
· Sofa bed in living room
· Unit can sleep up to 4 people
· Unit is on the 4th floor (penthouse is on 5th); only 4 units per floor
· 2 beautiful bathrooms (2 showers, plus Jacuzzi)
· Deep, private terrace
· Full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
· Dishes, utensils, and basic cookware
· Emerald City supermarket - 10 minutes away -(convenience store on premises)
· Flat screen TV with Cable and DVD player in both living room and master bedroom
· Washer/Dryer en-suite
· Ethernet and/or WiFi for free internet
· Air-conditioning (rarely required, there is always a breeze at The Crane!)*
· Maid service daily
· Full access to Crane Resort amenities which include a gym, pools, tennis courts and of course the world famous Crane Beach.
· Beach elevator
· The Crane beach was named 'one of the Ten Best Beaches in the World' by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
The Crane is a short drive (15 minutes, or less) from the newly renovated/expanded Grantley Adams airport
Grew up in Windsor, Ontario, Canada - but now live in Austin, TX, USA.
Barbados is the leading English-speaking island destination in the Southern Caribbean for North American, British and European tourists. Barbadians (“Bajans”) don’t face many of the problems that seem to plague other Caribbean nations.
Relative lack of crime: A sizable middle class and a 97% literacy rate. We have rented a car for many consecutive years now—travelled all over the Island, day and night - and never felt threatened or un-save.
High sanitation standards: You can drink the water straight from the tap, due in part, to the natural coral stone base of the island.
Modern infrastructure: One of the best road systems in the Caribbean. Also, Grantley Adams Airport has recently been enlarged and renovated.
Stable political climate: No “bloody coups”. The British colonized Barbados 300 years ago and is the only Caribbean island to have never changed hands among European powers. Still known as “Little England” because of the quiet and well mannered nature of the Bajan people.
Upmarket Tourist Destination: No “Spring-Breakers” here!
The Crane proudly sits on the cliff above the pale pink sands of Crane Beach, truly a stunning setting! The interior design of The Crane suites are just as grand! Old World Colonial charm! Bldg. #4 features high wooden tray ceilings in the living room and master bedroom. Wall surfaces are of native coral stone. Exquisite colonial replica furniture throughout, is hand carved from solid mahogany. Historical framed prints adorn the walls. The Crane is NOT your average large, generic 'chain type' resort!
The Crane Residences are located on the Breezy southeast coast of Barbados - very comfortable!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|You check in on a Saturday at 4 pm and you depart on a Saturday by 12 pm. Rental of full weeks only, minimum one week. Our price is the same for ANY of the 12 weeks of February and March of 2014.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.