Three months in California.
Submitted: April 9, 2013
Stayed: January 2013
We enjoyed our three month stay for the most part. This unit is very clean and well maintained. Our Landlords were eager to address any concerns we had, they lived close by and were not hard to contact.
The park is well maintained, the Management and Staff were pleasant to deal with and the many well organized functions in the Clubhouse were awesome ( special thanks to Lana and Mary ). There were a few things that could be improved at this five star resort.
1) The lovely pool should be heated, this was a very cool winter and a heated pool would have been nice.
2) Most of the time we were here the treadmills in the gym were broken.
3) Security proved to be an issue with several thefts reported including one ATV. Sometimes the main gates were wide open all nite!
4) This Park is not 55+ so on several occasions full time owners coming for weekend getaways with partying to do would ignore the quiet time hours.
5) Internet service is poor and an additional cost.
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?