Seashells By the Seashore - Searching for seashells is a favorite past time on St. George and finding this amazing home 'Seashells by the Seashore' is a perfect treasure!
The first level of this home offers an updated living, dining, and kitchen area with access to a nicely furnished deck with beautiful Gulf views.
Every attention to detail has been paid to the indoor entertainment: 47' flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, stereo and video library are provided.
Among the five bedrooms, all en suite, the home offers two master bedroom suites with remarkable Gulf views and another furnished deck for relaxing before a good night's sleep.
Spend the day at the beach or gather the family by the pool for a day of relaxation while you enjoy the furnished area under the home. Bring your entire family, including the four legged members -- this pet friendly home has multiple crates and a fenced in dog run!
2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Full, 2 Twins and a Queen Sleeper sofa
6 Televisions, DVD players, Private Boardwalk, Elevator, Fish Cleaning Station, Private Pool W/ Spa (heated for a fee), Park-Style Grill, Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower, Pet Friendly, Dog Run w/ Doggie Door Access, Bikes, Beach Chairs.
THINGS TO DO:
-Beach it! - Lighthouse Park (a county park) in the center of the island, and the State Park at the eastern end of the island, both provide public access to the beach with restrooms, picnic tables, and other amenities. And, most of the north/south roads on the island provide a public access to the beach. If you need beach chairs or umbrellas ...
- Bicycling - The island has 17 miles of paved bike paths and lots of off-roads for exploring. Ride a bike from one side of the island to the other ...
- Birding -Birding is a year-round event
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, etc. - Launch a kayak or stand-up paddle board into either the Bay or Gulf.
- Lighthouses - Visit both of Franklin County's lighthouses ...
- Museums - Franklin County has museums spread out all across the county ...
- Music - Listen to live music on the bay or the gulf ...
- Photography - The island is a photographer's paradise with another stunning shot around every corner. Sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, the surf, wildlife, native and migrating birds, butterflies, your family having fun ...
- Picnic in a Park - Picnic tables are available at the Lighthouse Park in the middle of the island, or in the State Park at the eastern end of the island.
- Star-gaze - Without the interference of city lights or street lights, the clear skies are abundant with stars and constellations. You may see a shooting star.
- State Park - Spend the day at Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park on the east end of the island. Experience miles of undeveloped beach with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Apalachicola Bay on the other.
-Apalachicola – Every visitor of St. George Island should look, see and do in Apalachicola too!