Doral Woods Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedroom Villa with En-suite, Flat-screen + Cable TV , Idyllic Location
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Queen, 2 Twin. En-suite to Master.
- Private heated pool, not overlooked. Within mesh to keep those insects out.
- 2 Bathrooms, shower cubicle in en-suite, shower over bath in family bathroom.
- Sleeps 10 people (including sofa bed). Additional child's cot is available, no extra charge.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer. Full laundry facilities.
- Samsung flat-screen TV with Cable Television (250 channels).
- Free High-speed WiFi throughout the villa.
- Tennis court & communal pool are a 200 metre walk.
- Disney attractions are 20 mins, International Drive is 15 mins.
- Orlando's second largest tourist strip, Highway 192 is 10 mins and is loaded with restaurants, shops and attractions.
- 30+ Golf courses are between 5-20 minutes drive including the Faldo Institute on International Drive.
- Huge Walmart supermarket is a 5-7 minute drive.
- Why pay more? Perfect family villa in idyllic location just 10 minutes from the neon lights.
Your holiday villa has all you need and is the perfect distance from what you need. Family Disney holidays, romantic couples breaks or a quiet vacation, this villa will not disappoint. Set in a rural development you can enjoy the quiet surrounds of the private pool watching the wildlife in the palms or if you prefer the shops and tourist life, head 10 mins up the road to the neon lights of Kissimmee and Orlando.
Disney World and it's increasing number of attractions including MGM Studios, Epcot, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon water parks is 20 minutes away. Universal Studios is 25 minutes. The Kennedy Space Centre, Daytona & Cocoa beaches are an hour away.
Shop until you drop at the Florida Mall or some of the many outlets. Premium Outlets just off International Drive is a 15 minute drive and has everything a shopper would ever need.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa was better than described as you walk through the door the feeling is I know I,m going
to like it here,there is so much room and everything you need is there and the pool area is just fantastic we couldn't keep the kids out of the pool (even the big ones) , the kitchen has all you need to make it feel like home from home,but to be honest we ate out most of the time at the many family restaurants(DENNYS PERKINS IHOP) to name a few, which are only a short drive away. We would recommend this type of holiday to everyone and this villa has everything you need for a fantastic holiday the setting in Doral Woods is perfect.
Thankyou WALLY for making it a holiday to remember with such a beautiful home.