|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
The cottage is situated in the park-like garden of our estate and offers a place to relax and enjoy in full privacy to our guests.
The cottage features the following:
- a cosy sitting area including a 2 person couch, an armchair, a rocking chair and a breakfast bar;
- you sleep in the 2 person romantic box bed;
- on the small attic there is a possibility for another two persons to sleep;
- the kitchen is fully equipped: a gas cooker, a microwave and a refrigerator/freezer;
- a neat bathroom with a toilet, shower and a washbasin;
- in front of the lodge is the veranda, where you can enjoy breakfast or just relax.
The cottage can be heated by a wood stove or an electric radiator.
The cottage on our estate 'Landgoed de Tinteling' is located at the countryside in the middle of 'Voorne' (South Holland islands), and is beautifully situated. Dunes, beaches, Haringvliet and villages such as Brielle, Oostvoorne, Rockanje and Hellevoetsluis, are an approx. 15 minutes bike ride away.
Famous attractions include the Delta Works protecting Holland against the sea. The beaches are famous for a lot of activities, such as sun bathing, swimming, kite-surfing, sailing, fishing etc.. Oostvoorne and the Grevelingen are well known for scuba-diving.
The dunes of this island belong to Europeans most rich ecosystems with a large diversity of species.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 19 2014 - Jan 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional charges: one time cleaning: 30 Euro per stay or 50 Euro per stay for more than 2 persons or with dog.
Price includes cost of energy, fire-wood, water and wireless internet.
Weekend: arrival Friday, departure Monday
Midweek: arrival Monday, departure Friday
Week: arrival on Friday, departure Friday or arrival Monday, departure Monday
Check-in time: 16.00 hrs. Check-out time 11.00
40% of the amount is due within 1 week after receipt of our invoice, and
60% is due 4 weeks before arrival.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.