• We are on a tranquil cul-de-sac.
• A unique setting on a hillside garden with a stunning view over a charming valley of a wide panoramic sea view the Mediterranean to the south, and of the mountain or 'baou' to the north.
• A spacious light and airy space with a comfortable and relaxing feel. We provide everything you would expect to find in your own home - even down to the plastic shopping bags! So you can settle in immediately and feel right at home.
• Living/dining/kitchen area with open concept and ample seating. There are 2 sets of sliding doors and 1 set of French doors opening on to the patios.
• A large contemporary fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar all decorated with classic touches.
• 2 Bedrooms comfortably sleep 4 people. There is 1 large bedroom with a queen bed and an extra large second bedroom with 2 single beds and a pull-out for a potential 5th person.
• Both bedrooms and the wet room open on to the balcony that runs the length of house and overlooks the Mediterranean.
• Large modern wet room with double sinks and separate shower. There are 2 WCs – 1 on the upper floor and 1 on the lower floor.
• Natural stone patios for outdoor dining/relaxing/sunbathing surrounded by attractive plantings.
• Pool deck area has a natural stone wall, topped with Bougainvillea and multi-colour Oleanders, on one side and a stunning view of the Mediterranean on the other.
• Multi-level garden areas contain a variety of mediterranean plants. Enjoy an outdoor meal or sit with a good book in the natural surroundings of the garden.
• Simple 11 min drive (only 4 roads) from the Nice International Airport. The second busiest airport in France with direct flights to and from most major North American and European cities.
• Convenient to St Paul de Vence-3 km, Cagnes sur Mer-3 km and Vence-3 km.
• Central in the Cote d'Azur: Nice-8 km, Antibes-8 km, Cannes-15 km, Monaco-25 km & Italy-30 km.
• A full service shop and bakery is only a 20 min walk. Enjoy a morning walk to the bakery for fresh bread. While there, browse the local seasonal fruit and vegetables and the grocery or linger in the cafe.
Our rates include everything - linens and towels, wi-fi, household neds such as dishwasher cubes, toilet paper etc;
In season we live in a studio on the property: while you enjoy absolute privacy we are there as needed to make your stay the best it can be!
Keywords: Panoramic sea view
14 jours au paradis, une maison parfaitement équipée et très agréable à vivre avec une vue absolument fantastique. Cela valait bien la peine de faire les 1100 kms de voiture. Charlotte (10 ans) C'était génial. J'adore la piscine.
I am a passionate Francophile who speaks French, Italian and Spanish. I have lived in France at various times in my life and can recommend the country to anyone who is interested in a truly magnificent experience of culture, wine and food and scenery.
I really enjoy interacting with people and would be delighted to assist you in any way I can - where to eat, drink or shop, where to visit and how to manoeuvre around France and french life. By the way,my neighbours are charming!
I am currently working in the UK in the medical profession but plan to retire here eventually. The house is sure to please anyone who stays in it: it is very comfortable, has a great atmosphere and is in a truly uplifting location. I guarantee you will love it as much as I do.
I have always loved France and this part of France has the additional benefit of great weather, fabulous sights and the gorgeous Mediterranean.
This location has the benefit of literally being in the middle of everything: so you are secluded and tranquil yet within very easy reach of the action when you want it. Perfect!
Unique benefits of this villa include: - Garden setting with a unique and extensive variety of native and non-native plantings. - Near several famous towns: St Paul de Vence, Cagnes sur Mer and Vence. - St Paul de Vence is famous as an artist's colony and the world renowned Fondation Maeght, as well as the well-preserved city ramparts and the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and the surrounding countryside. - Cagnes sur Mer boasts a beautifully landscaped seafront, populated with authentic French bars, shops and restaurants. It is a genuine French sea side town with excellent shopping and major banks. It offers many water sports, a Provencal market, and the Hippodrome. The Cagnes sur Promenade is part of the 20 km seafront walk from Nice (Promenade des Anglais) to Antibes (old town). - Vence is well-known for the Matisse Chapel and the well-preserved old town, as well as the spectacular scenery of the famous 'baous' or rocky outcrops. The Hotel St Martin at Vence sits atop a baou and offers elegant dining and stunning views to the south. - Convenient to all of the Cote d’Azur, with close proximity to road and rail links. - Nice is easily accessible (25 mins by car) and is a major city of approximately 350,000 people. It offers the famous old town and port, an elegant casino (Negresco) and the Promenade des Anglais. It is always a lively spot and perfect for seaside walks. There is also numerous art galleries and excellent shopping. - Antibes is approximately a 20 min drive, along with Mougins and Biot. There are several artist colonies made famous by Picasso. - Monaco, Menton and the Italian border are an easy 45 minute drive. Attending the Cannes Film Festival is a 30 minute drive. St Tropez is 1 hour. Aix-en-Provence is 1.5 hours. - There are many spectacular drives into hills and mountains such as the spectacular Gorges du Loup and Gorges du Verdon.
Located near :
- St Paul de Vence: famous as an artist's colony and its world renowned Fondation Maeght and ramparts, not to mention the Colombe d'Or restaurant!
- Cagnes sur Mer: boasts a beautifully landscaped seafront, populated with authentic French bars, shops and restaurants. The Promenade is part of the 20 km seafront walk from Nice (Promenade des Anglais) to Antibes (old town). In 2013 it was an 'étape' or stage of the Tour de France.
- Antibes boasts a large old town on the sea and the largest marina on the Riviera, as well as a sandy beaches and a lively bar scene. The Picasso museum is also a must see.
- Vence: well-known for the Matisse Chapel and the well-preserved old town, as well as the spectacular scenery of the famous 'baous' or rocky outcrops.
- Nice: major city which offers the famous old town and port, an elegant casino and the Promenade des Anglais.
- There are several artist colonies made famous by Picasso at Mougins and Biot
- Monaco, and the Italian border are an easy 45 minute drive.
- Attending the Cannes Film Festival is a 30 minute drive. St Tropez is 1 hour. Aix-en-Provence is 1.5 hours.
- There are many drives into hills and mountains such as the spectacular Gorges du Loup and Gorges de Verdon.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 28 2014 - Aug 29 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Aug 30 2014 - Sep 26 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€500.00|
|1/3 of total rental charge to secure reservation. Full payment 30 days prior to arrival.
500 Euros damage/cleaning deposit on arrival. (Guests please note that we ask you to leave the villa in the same condition it was upon your arrival so as not to incur charges for damages/cleaning)
|Notes||Rental rates are based on 4 persons or less occupancy: for additional guests there is a supplement of 100 euros per person per week up to a maximum of 5 people.
Rates include all sheets, towels etc - all inclusive.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.