ES PORTITXÓ, DUPLEX-HOUSE, BESIDE THE BEACH IN CADAQUÉS

From
€550
Enter your travel dates

Josep Arranz

Speaks english, spanish, Catalan
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps11
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms2
Property type house
Minimum Stay 2 - 6 nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

ES PORTITXÓ, DUPLEX-HOUSE, BESIDE THE BEACH IN CADAQUÉS

Cadaques House Rental Photos and Description

In the Sant Antoni st, one of the most charming streets of Cadaqués

Fully equipped for 11+2 people (11 adults + 1 child + 1 baby) in total comfort. The living room has a big sofa, and other complementary furniture. Through a large window, the room has direct access to the terrace with sea views and equipped with outdoor furniture. It also provides an apparatus for air conditioning in summer and heating in winter. The living room has a fireplace and a plasma TV with capacity to play CDs and DVDs and with TDT.

Es Portitxó has natural light throughout the day, front and rear, and is facing south. The best location in Cadaqués in a remarkably quiet place and very close to the beach and the promenade, makes Es Portitxó a unique space for your to stay in Cadaques.

Town of sailors and fishermen, slate gray steep streets, always decked with flowers that are welcomed in every corner. The environment of Cap de Creus, magical coves, a history full of legends and this rich cultural art, music and cuisine. You can visit our website for further information.

RTC number. HUTG-007791

More Details
Suitability:
  • wheelchair inaccessible
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • children welcome

Josep Arranz

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2009
Speaks english, spanish, Catalan
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps11
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms2
Property type house
Minimum Stay 2 - 6 nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Property Reviews

Es Portitxó, Duplex-House, beside the beach in Cadaqués
average rating of 4.0 based on 1 reviews
business
Es Portitxó, Duplex-House, beside the beach in Cadaqués
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p439601
+34 608498903
Cadaques Cabo de Creus
Santa Fe, NM
4

Everything you Need

  • 4 of 5
  • Submitted: Jun 22, 2011
  • Stayed: Jun 2011
This apartment is just right especially for a family with a few kids and maybe a mother-in-law along. Cadeques is picturesque and perfect and this rental fits perfectly with that image. The streets are cobbled and the sea views are beautiful. It also has everything you'll need including lots of things for kids and babies. Location is great but pack light. You can't drive to the front door. But that's the price of a great location in Cadeques!
Recommended for:  Girls Getaway, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 10/11

Map

Nearest Airport
50 Kilometres
Girona
Nearest Train
20 Kilometres
Figueres
Nearest Motorway
20 Kilometres
Figueres
Nearest Beach
10 Metres
Es Portitxó
Car: not necessary

Es Portitxó, Duplex-House, beside the beach. A place to dream in Cadaqués.

Town of sailors and fishermen, slate gray steep streets, always decked with flowers that are welcomed in every corner.

The environment of Cap de Creus, magical coves, a history full of legends and this rich cultural art, music and cuisine. So for a stroll to the old town of Cadaques and take a dip in the blue water of silver.

Es Portitxó is just few meters from the cove of the same name, on the beach of Cadaqués. It is a duplex-house with direct access from the street Sant Antoni, one of the most charming streets of Cadaqués. The paving of land, flowers in all its colours and the white walls are the brand personality of this corner of authentic Cadaques.

Photos

Availability & Rates

Cadaques House Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per property
Rental rates quoted in:
Euro
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekend Weekly Monthly Event Minimum Stay
 
Rest of year 1
Feb 1 2014 - May 31 2014
€400
€550
2 nights
 
 
June 1st half
Jun 1 2014 - Jun 15 2014
€700
6 nights
 
 
2nd half June
Jun 16 2014 - Jun 30 2014
€950
6 nights
 
 
July
Jul 1 2014 - Jul 31 2014
€1,260
6 nights
 
 
August
Aug 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
€1,950
6 nights
 
 
September 1st half
Sep 1 2014 - Sep 14 2014
€950
6 nights
 
 
September 2nd half
Sep 15 2014 - Sep 30 2014
€700
6 nights
 
 
Rest of year 2
Oct 1 2014 - Dec 24 2014
€400
€550
2 nights
 
 
Christmas
Dec 25 2014 - Dec 28 2014
€650
3 nights
 
 
New Year
Dec 30 2014 - Jan 2 2015
€750
3 nights
 

Notes

  • - The check-in will be at 16:00 pm and the check-out will be at 11:00 am the day agreed.
    - 40% of the total must be paid to confirm your booking and the remaining 60% in cash, to hand in the keys.
    - Consumption of electricity and water is included in the rental price.
    - There is a security deposit of 450 €, to return at the check-out.

    Optional Services

    Linen. Every single set includes: bed linen, blanket, towel, large and small. For each bed: quilt. For each bathroom: bath mat and toilet paper.
    Price: 10.00 Euros / person.

    Cleaning. Cleaning service 'Es Portitxó' (inside, linen, rooms, terraces, bathrooms and kitchen)
    Price: 120.00 euros.

Amenities

Cadaques House Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • house (terraced)
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 115 m²
Location Type:
  • Beach
  • Town
Theme:
  • Romantic
  • Family
General:
  • Hair Dryer
  • Local Maps
  • Basic Soaps
  • Toilet Paper
  • Iron & Board
  • Heating
  • Linens Provided ...
  • Living Room
  • Air Conditioning
  • Tiled Stove
  • Washing Machine
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Fireplace
Kitchen:
  • Blender
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Kitchen
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Coffee Maker
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Refrigerator
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Microwave
Dining:
  • Dining
  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 9 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower , bidet
    Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
Bedrooms:
  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
  • Bedroom 1 - 3 double , 2 twin/ single
    Bedroom 2 - 1 double , 1 twin/ single , 1 child bed , 1 baby crib
  • Fully equipped for 11+2 people (11 adults + 1 child + 1 baby) in total comfort.
Entertainment:
  • Television
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Books
Outside:
  • Deck / Patio
  • Terrace
  • Balcony
  • Tennis Court
Suitability:
  • wheelchair inaccessible
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • children welcome
Attractions:
  • bay/sound
  • churches
  • museums
  • nude beach
  • restaurants
Leisure Activities:
  • walking
  • horseback riding
Local Services & Businesses:
  • medical services
  • hospital
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • swimming
  • tennis
  • scuba diving or snorkeling
  • mountain biking
  • mountaineering
  • cycling
Notes:
- The check-in will be at 16:00 pm and the check-out will be at 11:00 am the day agreed. - 40% of the total must be paid to confirm your booking and the remaining 60% in cash, to hand in the keys. - Consumption of electricity and water is included in the rental price. - There is a security deposit of 450 €, to return at the check-out. Linen. Every single set includes: bed linen, blanket, towel, large and small. For each bed: quilt. For each bathroom: bath mat and toilet paper. Price: 10.00 Euros / person. Cleaning. Cleaning service 'Es Portitxó' (inside, linen, rooms, terraces, bathrooms and kitchen) Price: 120.00 Euros.

Other Vacation Properties

$3,448 - $4,137 per week
3 - 7 night minimum stay
  • 2 BR,
  • 1 HF BA,
  • Sleeps 4
$455 - $1,379 per week
3 - 7 night minimum stay
  • 2 BR,
  • 2 BA,
  • Sleeps 4