Palm Springs Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2+ Bathroom with Pool & Spa with Mountain Views
This gorgeous Spanish Villa in a quiet residential neighborhood is just minutes from Downtown Palm Springs. Enjoy exciting shopping, dining and nightlife then returning to your own private oasis for peaceful mornings and sun filled days. Stylish comfort is the name of the game. If the lushly manicured front entry doesn't tell the whole story, the back yard with shimmering pool, chez lounges, palms and spacious master suite with mountain views will!
This spacious single story 2200 sq ft. home with huge comfortable living area that is open to the kitchen and dining area allows you to relax on the sofa and enjoy your favorite show on the 55” flat screen television while talking with the chef about the wonderful meal ahead. There is also a blu-ray DVD and surround sound system for the great room offering 5.1 sound experience.
Patio doors from the living room slide open to an expansive back yard patio with heated pool and spa. Outside entertaining is made easy with a stainless steel gas grill (no tank needed) and picnic seating for six. After dinner enjoy the cool desert evening sitting and chatting poolside in our quiet and peaceful sitting area. The private and fully walled backyard, features a heated swimming pool and jetted spa. Escape the afternoon heat and relax under the umbrella in the pools tanning deck, the perfect place to enjoy a good book or kick back with a cocktail.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal or mix up a cool cocktail. All of the stainless steel appliances are new and include, fridge with filtered water and ice, 6 burner gas range, microwave, and dishwasher. This area is open to the family room so you don't have to be isolated from family and friends while you create your gourmet dishes. There is even a 30 bottle wine fridge to keep all of your reds and whites at the perfect temperature
There are 3 bedrooms appointed with comfortable beds dressed with sumptuous linens. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV & DVD player. Please note, there are three (3) bedrooms and three (3) beds. Any additional guests staying on the property would not have a separate bedroom.
The private master suite has a California King bed. The master en suite bathroom boasts a large walk in shower, dual vanity sinks, and direct access to the pool/spa.
The second bathroom is located between the two smaller bedrooms, and includes a shower and a relaxing tub.
Other modern amenities include washer and dryer, cable television, and WiFi throughout.
If you want a relaxing getaway in a beautiful self contained, spotless, and well maintained mini-compound, the Palm Springs Desert Villa is waiting for you.
* Summer rates (June 1 - September 30)
* Shoulder (October 1 - December 15)
* Winter rates (December 16 - May 31)
* Non-Refundable Departure Clean Fee: $220
* Age 25 & up to rent please (City of PS Rules).
* Final balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* (3) THREE - night minimum stay requirement
* $50/day or $250/week (optional) charge for pool heating fee. There is no mark up on the pool heating fees. Gas and water utility fees run $48-50/day.
* Actual gas & electric charges for stays of 30 days or more with $1000 owner credit.
* Stays less than 30 consecutive days require an 11.5% PS Room Tax.
* $500 Security / damage deposit required to book and secure property for requested dates.
* Electric charges may apply in summer months for extended stays.
* Rates will vary for Holidays and events.
* Non-Refundable deposit if cancellation within one month of reservation.
Contact Mike at (310) 878-2955
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Easy going and fun loving but have a stress filled job so really need the desert oasis for easy access to much needed R & R environment.
Mike purchased this villa in 2012
Why Mike chose Palm Springs
Because of the Spanish styling, tall ceilings, open floor plan and expansive rooms along with it's great location close to downtown and the airport. It has great curb appeal outside and awesome detailing inside.
What makes this villa unique
All newer inside, immaculately decorated.