|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This log cabin is located in the historic gold mining town of Jardine, Montana and is only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellow Stone National Park. The nearest airports are located in Bozeman (about 90 minutes away) and billings, about 2.5 hours. The cabin has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. iT HAS 9 TOTAL BEDS! The master bedroom has a queen size bed and its own bathroom, the next room has a full size bed and a single bed, and the bunk rooms downstairs has 6 beds. We have 2 couches in the living room, one that also folds out to a bed. The kitchen opens up to the living room and has a super view of the mountains in Yellowstone! Cabin is 2 levels- downstairs is bunk room and bathroom. The kitchen is fully loaded and ready to go with new appliances and has everything you will need for your stay. We also have a washer and dryer as well. The house itself is decorated with a western theme and is located near the soft flowing sounds of Bear Creek. If your coming to Montana and want to get away from it all then this is the place to be ! We also have internet as well.
Top 10 reasons you will really like this cabin!
1. The cabin itself- I can promise you it will be clean and ready for your stay. Plus it is very comforting to wake up in! it has everything you need for your visit. The balcony has a really nice view of the mountains of Yellowstone and the old gold mine of Jardine.
2. Bear Creek- The creek is about 50 yards away and it is so peaceful to hear and wake up to! very relaxing to have a cup of coffee with in the morning!
3. The View- From the window you can see far into Yellowstone and yet you are only 5 miles away from the entrance.
4. Peace and Quiet!! I bet Jardine only has about 20 people living there so the solitude will be a nice reward on your vacation.
5. Only 5 miles from the entrance to Yellowstone and Gardiner, Montana. Here you can shop, eat and explore , as well as make reservations to raft or horseback ride.
6. Hiking and Fishing- You can fish from Bear Creek and we have some of the best hikes nearby!
7. Wildlife- In Jardine I have seen every animal including bears, elk, deer, moose and even a eagle. Great place to bring a camera!
8. Clean! I can promise you this house will be clean and ready for your stay.
9. Free long distant calling within the US !
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I take great pride in helping you and your family in any way I can. I can help you make reservations for rafting or anything else you might enjoy.
I am a retired school teacher from alabama where I taught special needs kids for the last 24 years !
Owner/Property Manager purchased this cabin in 2010
Because of the view and it is a great place to relax and get away from things ! Jardine is a very special place for me and I am sure you will enjoy the solitude it can provide.
Peace and quiet ! Plus a nice, safe place to enjoy your vacation ! The hardest part will be when you leave and have to go back to the 'real world '
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEACE AND QUIET ON YOUR VACATION ? THEN JARDINE IS THE PERFECT SPOT AS WE ONLY HAVE ABOUT 25 PEOPLE IN OUR TOWN ! WE ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND OFFER SOME MUCH NEEDED PRIVACY YET THE CABIN HAS ALL THE COMFOORTS OF HOME YOU WILL NEED, INCLUDING OF COURSE TV AND INTERNET SERVICE .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|CLEANING FEE||$75 + Tax|
I am easy to work with-either phone me , ask for burton, or email me and I will be glad to help in any way I can- I promise to do more than just give you a key- I can help plan your trip and give advice on all areas of your Yellowstone vacation ! All I require is 25% down, either by check or credit card, and the balance due by April 2014.
PAY 25% NOW , BALANCE DUE LATER ON DATE AGRRED UPON
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.