Rosemary Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Privacy & Peacefulness of Inlet Beach within only a Few Steps of Rosemary Beach
Newly renovated house (completed in January 2013) that features 5 bedrooms, 2 built-in bunks, 3.5 baths, brand new appliances, and a pool.
The house features large porches on 3 levels with terrific views of the Gulf and Rosemary Beach.
The house sits on two lots with green space in the front and a screened-in sitting area. The pool deck area features a gas grill, Big Green Egg, and lounge chairs.
- Terrific location in Inlet Beach; peaceful location while very close to Rosemary, Alys Beach, Seaside, Destin, and Panama City Beach.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 built-in bunks, 3 1/2 baths (plus outside, enclosed shower)
- Very close to Gulf of Mexico--3 minute walk, great views; walk on sidewalks in a very nice neighborhood
- 3 levels of furnished porches
- Computer with internet; WiFi for entire house
- Gas fireplaces in Master and Living Rooms
- Heart pine floors in Master; hardwood throughout home
- All new appliances: gas cook top, electric range, dishwasher, built-in microwave and ice maker, wine cooler, washer and dryer
- Publix and Winn Dixie grocery stores just a few minutes away
You will never have felt more at home- and less like in a rental unit- than in Inlet Rose. Decorated as our home with antique and new pieces. The setting is beautiful, private, and in a very nice neighborhood and is still very close to the Gulf.
Within easy walk or drive of some of the best dining, entertainment, and shopping to be found on the Panhandle. The beaches in Inlet are not congested.
Lake Powell (Phillips Inlet) is a wonderful nearby amenitiy. Very clean and clear water; speckled trout fishing, great place to take kayaks.
A word about Inlet Beach: one of the most sought after locations in all of the Panhandle. The last frontier in the area; no hi rise developments; dominated by single family homes, most that have been around for many years; dominated by natural vegetation of the area; peaceful; lo density; uncrowded gorgeous beaches. And every amenity imaginable minutes away.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Addie Mancuso
My wife and I first visited this area in the 1960's as kids and have frequented it ever since. We owned and rented our first property in 1992 in Dune Allen Beach. We know the Panhandle very well-----and no location tops Inlet Beach.
Addie Mancuso purchased this house in 2012
Why Addie Mancuso chose Rosemary Beach
The location is ideal: easy access to all of the attractions of Panama City Beach; easy access to all of the shops, restaurants, and nite spots of Walton County including Rosemary, Alys Beach, and Seaside---without staying in the middle of the crowds.
What makes this house unique
It offers a very homey feel, yet it is at the Beach. It in no way feels like a rental house. The yard is very, very large, uncommonly so at the Beach. The 3 levels of porches are a treat, great views up top.