CALENDAR AND RATES ARE CURRENT, PLEASE CHECK.
5 Bedrooms plus 2 built-in bunks, 3 1/2 Baths.
Bedrooms as follows: King, King, King, Queen, 2 twin bunks ( two beds) then 2 built in small bunks in upstairs hallway. Plus fully enclosed shower just outside the back door which teens in the bunk room downstairs could use. Porches on 3 levels, terrific Gulf and Rosemary views. Private, heated Pool. Short walk to Beach on sidewalks, no roads to cross. 2 gas fireplaces. All BRAND NEW appliances. Inlet Rose is brand new----complete renovation finished 1/2013.
JUST THE FACTS:
* Terrific location in Inlet Beach; less than a minute walk to Rosemary; Panama City Beach, Destin, Carillon, and Seaside few minutes away. Come home to very peaceful setting, on two lots with greenspace.
* 5 bedrooms; 3 1/2 baths ( plus outside enclosed shower)
* Sleeps 10 adults
* Very close to Gulf of Mexico--2 minute walk, great views; walk on sidewalks in a very nice neighborhood
* All new kitchen appliances including wine/can cooler
* Full- size heated pool
* 3 levels of furnished porches ( furnished as sky bar on top!)
* House sits on two lots; nice green space and screened sitting room in front yard; very large yard for kids
* 27' Gateway touchscreen computer with WiFi
* All new T.V.s, all flat screen
* Gas fireplaces in Master and Living Rooms----and they work great
* Heart pine floors in Master; hardwood throughout home
* All new appliances: gas cook top, electric range, dishwasher, built-in microwave and ice maker, built-in wine cooler
* Brand new, full-sized Maytag washer and dryer
* Kitchen features 12' island with beautiful granite top and terrific pendant lights overhead
* Public and Winn Dixie grocery stores with full deli 5 minutes away
* Seaside, Alys, Grayton, Pier Park, Panama City, all in close proximity; and Rosemary is seconds away......
You will never have felt more at home---and less like in a rental unit-----than in Inlet Rose. The setting is beautiful, private, and in a very nice neighborhood---yet very, very close to the Gulf ( two minute walk, great views). Within easy reach of some of the best dining and entertainment and shopping to be found on the Panhandle. Everything in Rosemary reachable on foot, or short bike ride..... The beach access is close by, and the beaches here are as beautiful and uncongested as can be found.
Lake Powell ( Phillips Inlet ) is a wonderful amenity, close by. Very clean and clear water; speckled trout fishing, great place to take the kayaks, if your vehicle permits.
Decorated as our home----and not as a rental unit----with antiques and new, and very unique nautical pieces such as brass lanterns and lamps.
Easy access to 2nd level porch from Master with some Gulf Views. New 3rd level porch is our sky bar----accessed from 2nd level porch, with terrific Gulf and Rosemary views, bar stools and tables..........
Big Green Egg---if you have never cooked on one, you are in for a treat; best chicken and best Boston Butt you have ever tasted.
Gas Grill and dining table-----located at pool. Gas grill is new, of high quality, and the gas line is permanent---it does not run out of fuel.............
The yard is very large, atypical for the area, with Green space for kids, and a screened sitting room.
Inlet Rose is a real gem; ideally located, totally renovated, big yard, pool; a beautiful home inside and out. All the amenities one wants in easy reach, but return home to complete peace and privacy. Is it the most attractive house in Inlet Beach?
A word about Inlet Beach: one of the most sought after locations in all of the Panhandle. The last frontier in the area; no hi rise developments; dominated by single family homes, most that have been around for many years; dominated by natural vegetation of the area; peaceful; lo density; uncrowded gorgeous beaches. And every amenity imaginable minutes away.
My wife and I first visited this area in the 1960's as kids and have frequented it ever since. We owned and rented our first property in 1992, in Dune Allen Beach. We know the Panhandle very well-----and no location tops Inlet Beach.
The location is ideal: easy access to all of the attractions of Panama City Beach; easy access to all of the shops, restaurants, and nite spots of Walton County including Rosemary, Alys Beach, and Seaside---without staying in the middle of the crowds.
It offers a very homey feel, yet it is at the Beach. It in no way feels like a rental house. The yard is very, very large, uncommonly so at the Beach. The 3 levels of porches are a treat, great views up top.
Rosemary Beach is one of the most sought-after areas on 30-A. It has abundant shops, restaurants, and beautiful green space- the entrance is only a few feet away from Inlet Rose. Pier Park to the East in Panama City Beach is a great attraction, as is all of Panama City area. Sea Side on Hwy. 30A is only 15 minutes away. Sea grove, Alys, Grayton Beaches with all of their attractions are only minutes away. Lake Powell is great for jet skis, trout fishing, and kayaking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 28 2015 - May 16 2015
7 night minimum stay
May 17 2015 - Aug 22 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||$ 500 refundable damage deposit holds reservation; rents due at 30 days from arrival; refunds up to 21 days prior to arrival. Reservations confirmed and deposits paid thru vrbo reservation manager ( link provided by owner). Signed rental agreement required; minimum age is 25. Summer rentals weekly only, sunday to sunday|