Sainte-Adèle Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Perched on a hill overlooking Sainte-Adele and the beautiful mountains of the Laurentians. In walking distance you'll find Restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy, dollarama, shopping etc. The following hills are only a short drive from the condo St. Sauveur, Chanteclair, Olympia, Mont Gabriel.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Maria and Joe
We purchased this property 5 years ago thinking we'd be going up every weekend religiously, but that never happened. Started working in the airline industry shortly after and free weekends were hard to come by.
The Condo is in a beautiful part of town up on a hill, everything is in walking distance, don't need to really take the car. 80% of the Condo owners live there on a permanent basis and the other 20% come from all over Canada and Europe.
We enjoy going up as often as we can to get away from the every day duties that guide our lives when we are at our permanent home. Coming here puts everything into perspective, we really come here to decompress from our everyday stress.
Hope you enjoy our little home away from home!
Maria and Joe
Maria and Joe purchased this condo in 2007
Why Maria and Joe chose Sainte-Adèle
This beautiful fully equipped 2 bedroom condo is only 5 minutes from St-Sauveur. The complex along with the condo is high end and beautifully maintained. The pool area is a real treat with 60' cascading waterfalls in the background! There are restaurants, grocery and convenience stores within walking distance.