Fanny Bay House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
3 bedroom B&B with extensive gardens and beach access within 100 yards. Rates are based on individual rooms with breakfast included. Discounts are available for longer term stays.
Oyster Shores is situated on Vancouver Island where world famous Fanny Bay oysters are grown and harvested. Beach access is less than 100 yards from your front door. The 3 bedroom guest house provides a restful setting with unique walking trails on the quiet peninsula of Ships Point. The home's open design encourages you to enjoy a comfortable and spacious living room, relax in the sun-room or breath the fresh air of the island on the extensive deck or while wandering the gardens.
Oyster Shores offers a unique vacation site that can be educational as well. Optional immersion Spanish instruction is offered, specifically designed for your needs. After a morning of Spanish you still have time to explore the diverse environs of Vancouver Island.
Explore for the day:
- 5 min to Buckley Bay ferry terminal to Denman and Hornby islands
- 20 min. drive to the cities of Courtenay and Comox and its international airport
- 20 min. drive to bottom of Mt. Washington ski resort
- 45 min. to Nanaimo and ferries to Vancouver.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed