This unit is a zen sanctuary that is ideal for the bachelor/bachelorette, family of 4 or less, or couple. It's great if your looking for a quiet home ideal for entertaining, yet walking distance from all the city action. Stay in luxury with a beautifully designed atrium featuring an art deco fountain and a 400 gallon saltwater fish tank built into the wall, sub zero fridge, dishwasher and wine frindge, and state of the art massage chair. This unit is priced to rent and generally gets booked 2 weeks to 1 month in advance so if you are interested don't hesitate to book this place!
You are in the hottest part of the city. 1 block from Lombard Gate and Presidio, Lucas Films, 1 block from the always popular Palace of Fine Arts, 3 blocks from Crissy Field and Marina, and just minutes from Golden Gate Bridge, Marina Green, Union Street and Chesntnut Street Shopping, Lyon Street Stairs and much much more. This is a San Francisco Dream come true that is now available to you!
You'll never want to leave this space! Entertain guests or family on your private 20×40 landscaped backyard patio or relax with friends or family in the sunken living room that features a large custom leather couch and plasma with built-in surround system. If you want to check out the fireworks, enjoy a shared rooftop patio with gorgeous city views.
Near by Restaurants
-House of Prime Rib
-Izzy's Stake House
-Harris Steak House
-Bin 38 (Wine Bar)
The location of this unit is ideal for Marina access and all the great restaurants and shopping off of Chestnut and Union, the Presidio, Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, and Golden Gate Bridge, Lucas Films, etc.
• Sunken living room with custom leather couch
• Wall-mounted plasma with surround system
• Bedroom with French doors opening up to a private patio
• Bathroom with dry sauna, custom sink, shower with dual Hans Grohe showerheads, and mosaic tile
• Efficiency kitchenette with wine cellar, sub-zero refrigerator and dishwasher
• 400 gallon saltwater fish tank
• 20×40 landscaped private back patio
• Atrium with art deco fountain
• Spacious shared rooftop deck with gorgeous city views
• Custom, imported Italian light fixtures
• Conveniently located for easy access to Golden Gate bridge, 101 freeway, and the public transportation
• Flexible lease terms available as is furnished upon request
• Pet friendly
- Bus stop is around the corner from home.
Enjoy and schedule now as we are getting booked up!
Room type:Entire home/apt.
Bed type:Real Bed.
Extra people:No Charge.
Weekly Price:$1920 /week.
Monthly Price:$7500 /month.
Size:1200ft2 / 111m2.
Pet Owner:yes dog(s), cat(s).