|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
There's no place like...Casa Tomasa.
Welcome to the stuff that dreams are made of... in Palm Springs, that is. Located in historic Deep well Estates of South Palm Springs, this fabulous Mid Century home resides in this vacation-home haven that once imparted leisurely sanctuary for Hollywood's Golden Age icons, with its lush garden canopies enveloping deep swimming pools.
If you're ready to check out of the rat race and catch up with the rat pack, it's high time for checking into Casa Tomasa. A swanky Palm Springs abode boasting classic modern architecture and walls of glass overlooking a large, sparkling swimming pool framed by the dramatic San Jacinto Mountain range overhead.
An ideal layout for entertaining friends and family, Casa Tomasa will have you hankering to round up the usual suspects for a getaway befitting the likes of those to whom we pay tribute in our personal gallery of sorts. Raise a glass, make a toast or just gather and reminisce with images and memories of our former dazzling neighbors, like Carmen Miranda, William Holden, Julie London, Loretta Young, Jack Webb, Tippi Hedren and more!
Make it an affair to remember at Casa Tomasa...
At Casa Tomasa, you'll find yourself secluded within peaceful surroundings for relaxation while one short mile away all of the downtown action beckons.
Plush furnishings, state-of-the-art electronics, a generously equipped chef's kitchen, and all that you could possibly need during your stay, ensures the comforts and conveniences befitting starlets and leading men. Just a short walk to fine restaurants and markets, gourmet coffee shops, burger joints, bars and pizzerias, this ultra cool home is a welcome break from driving to many of Palm Springs' best local hangouts.
This wonderfully outfitted, all-inclusive home sleeps up to eight and is alluringly decorated for its Hollywood Golden Age theme. Spacious bedrooms along with three bathrooms offer plenty of privacy and comfort for larger groups. Our animal-loving friends will be thrilled to know that we are pet-friendly with a completely enclosed back yard !
· 4 bedrooms (3 Cal king beds, 4th Bedroom twin beds and a hide-a-bed couch)
· ALL bedrooms include: flat-screen LED TVs with cable, DVR, WiFi
· 3 bathrooms, one with Jacuzzi tub
· Large, fully equipped kitchen: refrigerator, dual convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.
· Great room with fireplace, 60' flats-screen LED TV with cable, and spacious dining area seats eight to 12
· Breakfast nook seats six
· Laundry room with washer & dryer, iron/ironing board
· Dual zone central air-conditioning and heat; on-demand tank-less water heater.
· Large saltwater swimming pool with mountain views
· Spa tub
· Natural-gas BBQ grill, large covered patio, and a variety of lounging patio furniture
· High hedges for privacy, tropical garden, palm trees, and cool, green grass
· Parking for five cars with electric gate; carport for two cars
· Bed linens, including extra pillows and blankets
· Coffeemaker, coffee bean grinder, teapot, juicer and more
· All kitchenware: cookware, flatware, utensils, bake ware and more
· Bath and pool towels
· Pool floats
· Iron/ironing board
· Clock radios
· Basic cleaning supplies
Nearby Conveniences/Walk To ...
· Elmer's (great breakfast!)
· Ace Hotel with King's Highway restaurant and Amigo Room bar
· The Saguaro (includes El Jefe Catina & Tinto restaurant)
· Ralph's supermarket
· Giuseppe's Pizza & Pasta (full bar)
· Smoking' Burgers (full bar)
· Native Foods (Vegan)
· Cactus berry yogurt
*No smoking in this home. This home is not childproofed or otherwise equipped to accommodate small children.
TOT permit number: 3104
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 2014 - Jan 1 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jan 2 2015 - May 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$175 + Tax|
Cleaning fee: 175.00
The security deposit is 750.00 (refundable).
Holiday rates: 425.00/nt 2495.00/wk
There is a $50 a day optional pool heating fee available (when needed).
Nightly minimums may vary during holidays and events.
Rates for Coachella differ from posted rates.
We accept all the major credit cards
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.