Heavenly Valley Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Duplex, 3 Bed, 2 Bath with Garage, Minutes to Slopes!
Welcome to our Cabin in the Sky!
Just minutes to the ski slopes of Heavenly.
This home was completely remodeled in 2012 with that Tahoe 'feel' that everyone should experience!
* Beautiful Knotty Alder wood throughout - vaulted ceiling, window frames, custom doors, and cabinets
* All new stainless appliances and granite counter tops
* Completely remodeled bathrooms and kitchen
* Gas Fireplace
* Large Flatscreen TVs
* Stacked front load washer/dryer
* Two large Balconies with gas grill
* Two car garage and driveway offer great parking and ground-level ski equipment storage
HI TECH FEATURES:
* Very high speed WIFI
* Keyless coded entry; codes newly reset for each vacation rental session
* 55' Flatscreen TV with bluetooth soundbar for streaming music from bluetooth enabled tablets and smartphones
* Playstation 3 with DVD/Blueray; Netflix-capable
* 37' Flatscreen TV in Master Bedroom
* Google TV - allows internet access via TV, and enables you to use your Netflix, Pandora, Hulu accounts
* Phone with free local and long distance (continental US)
* Cable TV with premium channels
* Gas Fireplace with heater controlled by remote
* Keyless coded entry into garage
* The heart of Heavenly Ski Resort Nevada side- just minutes from the lifts.
* Walk across the street to catch the free shuttle to the lifts or drive a few minutes (free parking)
* Shuttle also goes down to town and Casinos- park your car in the garage and leave it there!
FIRST FLOOR (above garage) DETAILS
* Master Bedroom Suite - Located on the first floor, this spacious 400+ sq ft master suite has a remodeled bathroom, king bed, futon, desk, balcony and flatscreen TV. Separated from upstairs and like your own mini suite.
TOP FLOOR DETAILS
* Upscale Kitchen - New Knotty Alder cabinetry, granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, coffee machine, panini grill, spice rack, toaster, and large dining table with additional leaves.
* Great room with balcony, couch & loveseat, gas burning fireplace (additional room heat), 55' Flatscreen TV with soundbar, cable with HBO, Playstation 3 with Blueray/Netflix.
* Bedroom 2 features Queen bed, two closets, two dressers, nightstand
* Bedroom 3 features Queen bed, closet, dresser and nightstand
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Karen Medalen
Hello. My husband and I moved to Northern CA many years ago and Lake Tahoe has always been our special place. We are so proud and excited to finally own a place of our own here.
I grew up outside of Chicago and the mountains and lake simply fascinate me. I love the serenity and beauty that is all around in Lake Tahoe.
My husband grew up in Denver area so loves to ski and also cycle. He rides up and down the Kingsbury Grade 'for fun' when we are there in non winter months. He's just taken up mountain biking because of all the trails and sights available outside our door. If you are here in the warmer time- the Flume Trail and Lake Marlette are absolutely amazing. You can cross country ski to Lake Marlette from Spooner in the winter.
We have a home in the Sacramento area -only two hours away so we make it up to Tahoe as much as we can.
We use our home often but welcome to opportunity to share it with others with hope that it will be as appreciated and enjoyed by those renting it. We are a bit nervous about this venture but hope that if you chose to stay in our property that you will appreciate the quality and craftmanship and will take care of it as you would want your home taken care of.
We are happy to answer any questions and address any concerns that you may have. Just call or email us!
Karen Medalen purchased this townhome in 2011
Why Karen Medalen chose Heavenly Valley
We have a timeshare at 'the Ridge' at the top of Kingsbury Grade so we come to Tahoe many times every year. We love it up here and have been looking for years for the right property to buy.
It was challenging finding all the features we wanted - the cozy Tahoe woodsy look and feel but also a garage and parking and a building that is well maintained. We found this duplex (our neighbor is awesome and has the identical unit as us and lives there year round) that had most of the features we wanted but was in great need up updating.
So we contacted our family in Utah that does custom woodworking and they put in all custom cabinets, wood trim, hand made doors, that put the charm and Tahoe feel that we were looking for into our home. The quality and craftmanship or our home is spectacular..we still can't believe it's ours!
What makes this townhome unique
All the woodwork is custom and unique of the highest quality that you will not find elsewhere. The location to the ski lifts is so convenient. The garage and driveway make parking and storage ideal. It is on a main road so streets are well plowed and access is easy in the winter months.