Lake Burton House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Beautiful, Lake Burton, lakefront, two-story home with 3000 square feet in the mountains of North Georgia. Thirty paces to the water on a large, level lot. Over 500 feet of shoreline... quiet location close to the Burton Dam and on deep water. Covered porch with picnic table and deck with patio furniture.
Double boathouse with swim dock, a boathouse slip is available for your boat. Boat rentals are available from a nearby marina.
Downstairs family room with 50' bigscreen, Dish and Blu-Ray. Wireless broadband internet for your convenience. Upstairs bonus room with entertainment center and additional sleeping area.
Modern home that is newly renovated, it is picturesque inside and out. It has a wonderful mountain cabin feel, is spacious, and has all the amenities of home. Air conditioned with ceiling fans throughout. It is a wonderful place to spend time and enjoy the serenity and beauty of Lake Burton and the mountains.
Swim in Georgia's highest elevation lake and purest mountain water. Enjoy excellent fishing for bass, trout, catfish, and others on your own or with local guides. Go boating, ski doo, tubing, and skiing (rentals are at local marinas).
Within 30-45 minutes:
* Visit historic Clayton, Tallulah Gorge, Unicoi State Park, and Dillard House family dining.
* Hike to beautiful Panther Falls, up Black Rock Mountain, or on the Appalachian Trail.
* Experience Sliding Rock.
* See bass and trout at the Moccasin Fish Hatchery.
* Golf at nearby Kingswood or The Orchard.
* Enjoy horseback riding.
* Shop at the many local mountain craft and antique stores.
* Visit Helen Alpine Village for shopping, an amusement park, and nightlife.
Within one to two hours:
* Highlands, Cashiers, and Franklin, North Carolina.
* Smoky Mountains.
* White-water rafting down the Chatooga or the Nantahala River.
* Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina.
* No Smoking or Pets.
Keywords: Private Home
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed