St Pete Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible Bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Ideally located, this clean, comfortable, upgraded 740 square foot condo offers 1 bedroom/2 bath with private balcony, heated pool and jacuzzi. Experience St. Pete's white sandy beach on your doorstep with water activities, shopping and dining. Ideal for couples or small families.
Car rental office within walking distance, however, car not required.
New kitchen appliances and new 42 inch high definition TV, DVD player, free WiFi access, free long distance in Canada/USA; Bedroom includes king size bed, spacious closet and ensuite; Dining table with 4 chairs, Leather sofa bed and chair; Balcony furniture (lounger, chair and table); Reserved parking.
Our non-smoking condo is located on the 2nd floor of a five-story building and includes breathtaking views of the beach and sunsets. 35 units in total.
Fully stocked kitchen, with refrigerator (with icemaker), stove, microwave and dishwasher. New kitchen countertop installed October 4th. Washer/dryer also available.
Rental office conveniently located on site.
Extremely well maintained building built in 1990 situated on tropically landscaped grounds. Sheltered area with BBQs and washrooms located directly next to pool and hot tub.
Building is in prime location within walking distance of:
* Grocery store
* Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
* Coffee shops, internet cafe, ice cream parlor
* Gas station
* Car rental
* Liquor Store
* Fitness Centre
Activities and Area:
* 26 miles from Tampa Airport and 8 miles from St. Pete Airport
* Boating and sailing
* Water bikes
* Historic Corey Avenue shops and restaurants
* Many shops, bars, restaurants along Gulf Blvd.
* 1/4 mile north of Don Cesar hotel
* In vicinity of John's Pass
Nearby Public Golf Courses:
* Largo Golf Course
* Mangrove Bay Golf Course
* Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center
* Twin Brooks Golf Course
Nearby Semi-Private Golf Courses:
* Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
* Bay Pointe Golf Course
* Mainlands Golf Course
* Tides Golf Club
* St. Petersburg Pier, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum
* BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment.
* Day cruises: Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance, Deep Sea Fishing
* Orlando with Disney World, EPCOT, and Sea World are just 90 minutes away.
* 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays Major League Baseball Team
* Many Spring Training camps in the area
* Less than an hour from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Within a short drive you'll find:
* Miniature golf
* Arcade/amusement center
* Antique & specialty shops
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
About Dave and Brenda Baird
New Owners, Newfoundland, Canada
Dave and Brenda Baird purchased this condo in 2012
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really enjoyed staying in your condo. On first entering we were very impressed with the layout and everything looked so clean and sparkling. The kitchen area was particularly good with plenty of space and well equipped. The location was also very good being so close to the lovely beach with good shopping at the Publix across the road. If we
I hope this has been of some help to you.