Erice House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedroom apartment ideal for families, in the heart of medieval Erice
- Once a blacksmith’s workshop, the beautifully restored building, is now 'Santa Teresa' Holiday Home. The house retain all its original elegance and charm with the traditional vaulted ceilings and rustic style furnishings.
- The 2 bedroom apartment can sleep up to 4 people; it has a living-dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, twin room with an en suite toilet, bathroom with shower and the exclusive use of a enclosed courtyard.
- A car parking area is located nearby, just 3 minutes stroll from the house . It is next to Porta Carmine, one of the main entrances to the old town
-The central and quiet location allows you to discover the medieval town the moment you step out the door; just a short stroll from shops, restaurants and bars.
Erice, is also a good base from which to visit the enchanting historical, cultural and natural treasures of the sorrounding area.
How to get to ERICE:
· Fly to Trapani (Sicily) – 'Santa Teresa' is just 21.7 miles ( 35 km) away from Trapani-Birgi airport (Vincenzo Florio airport) ; 35 minutes by car
· Cheap flights with RyanAir from London- Luton to Trapani or from London -Stansted to Palermo which is 56 miles (90 Km) away from 'Santa Teresa' , almost an hour by car
· There are always local taxis available at the airport ; we can arrage transfers for you if informed in advance
· It is advisable to hire a car or a motorcycle in order to fully appreciate the surrounding area.
Special tariff are provided if you hire a scooter or a BMW motorcycle with our partner ITALMOTORENT
. There is a cable car that links Erice to the outskirt of Trapani, down the valley . From there you must catch a SAU bus to get to the hystoric centre of Trapani
Details for Studio apartament ( 1 triple bedroom) 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Loved the cozy feel and ideal location in erice
service was excellent although we had some difficulty findimg it
Helpful owner assisted us in finding lodging in our next town.
Worth the stay.