Sea Isle City House Rental Photos and Description
Oversized 5 bedroom, 6.5 bath home in amazing condition
Our home is the largest beachfront rental in Sea Isle City, NJ. We take pride in keeping it clean and well maintained with all of the amenities possible. With life guarded beaches to the right and left of our property, the beach in front of our home offers open and amazing views. Since we are closer to the beach than our neighbors on either side, we offer views from Avalon all the way to Atlantic City. With four floors of living space, we have an incredible amount of space. As you drive up to our home, you'll find parking in our driveway for 5 cars along with beautiful landscaping. The garage is loaded with bikes, beach toys, scooters and boogie boards. The first floor offers a bonus room with a large living area. The elevator starts on the ground level making our home accessible to everyone. Wireless internet and cable are included along with beach tags. There are 6 phones located throughout our home for easy access.
Ground level includes:
* Gas grill on ground level. Connected to a gas line so you never run out of fuel.
* Outside shower
* Picnic table
* Bonus room
* Full kitchen, bath, washer and dryer
Second floor includes:
* Three bedrooms, each with their own bath and flat screen TV
* Laundry facilities
* Fully furnished decks on each side of our home. Ocean views from the one bedroom.
Third floor includes:
* Huge living space. Family room has spectacular views with a cathedral ceiling. Our home is wider than the normal so the space is amazing.
* Whole house stereo system with surround sound for the flat screen TV in this space. System includes a DVD player.
* Gourmet kitchen with all of the amenities (coffee maker, blender, bagel toaster, etc, etc)
* Dining room table seats 8. Drop leaf table can be opened and seats 6 more if needed.
* Outside deck with plenty of seating. The stereo system plays on the decks as well.
* Powder room
* Gas fireplace for off season
* Laundry facilities (3 in our home)
* Bedroom with private bath. Large flat screen TV and game system.
Fourth floor includes:
* Master bedroom suite
* Elevator goes all the way to this floor
* Flat screen TV
* Two private decks. One is a sun deck on the ocean side with unparalleled views of the beach. Sunrise and sunset are particularly spectacular from this deck. Private deck on the street side allows for privacy, people watching and early morning coffee.
* Private bath with walk in shower
* Separate stereo system for bedroom and beach side deck.
* All mattresses enclosed in vinyl coves for your protection.
* Four bedrooms have king sized beds and one bedroom has two single beds. The bonus room has a sofa bed with a regular sized mattress. We only rent to families and not groups.
* We do not allow pets or smoking in our home.
* This is a family area which is close to shopping but not directly in an area with bars. Once in our home, the sounds you hear are the surf as we're on the beach. With 6 decks, open up the sliders and the air is amazing.
- wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had an awesome time! Your home is huge and the elevator was so helpful for all of the bags and groceries. A great place to get the whole family together. Hope to be back.
Our family has enjoyed going to the beach for many years. We like to relax and rejuvenate and find the beach a perfect place to do so. Having grown up in Delaware County, PA, as a child, my family always spent time in the summer at the beach. For the last 20 years, my family has spent time in Sea Isle City. My children are now young adults but enjoy coming to the beach to relax and for family time. As a mental health professional, I know what helps people to relax and refresh. Also as an educator who has spent many years working with children, I know how to make them feel comfortable in a setting as well. I find that there are many things to do in Sea Isle City as I love the beach, play tennis, bike and like to walk. All of these activities are right at our doorstep. We have provided as many amenities as possible so that people who stay in our home also have a chance to relax and refresh themselves. Our current renters usually comment on how well kept and clean we keep our home as well as all of the amenities we provide. Please give me a call if you would like more information as I enjoy sharing information about our home.
My family originally rented in Sea Isle City but soon decided to purchase a home. We bought a home several blocks away from our current home. It was a beachblock duplex and we bought the first floor. We could see the ocean but always talked of improved views and without all of the power lines which interfere with the view. A few years after owning the first floor, we bought the second floor with the idea being that we could take it down and build a side by side some day. In 2011, we took down the property and started to get ready to rebuild. Our plan was to sell one side and keep the other. In order to help decide what we wanted in the property, we started to look at new construction and beachfront homes for ideas. When we walked into our current home, we were so amazed by the construction, size, layout, views and amenities that we decided to sell both sides of the building we were constructing and bought this beachfront. We couldn't be happier. We also chose our home for the location in town as this is a quieter area and where the neighbors all take great pride in how their homes look. We share our home with renters in the summer (we keep some time for ourselves) and use it throughout the Fall and Spring.
No doubt the most spectacular thing about our home and the most compelling reason for us to purchase it was the views. We have 6 decks on our home. Four of the decks are covered and two are open. In the morning, we like to sit on the top deck off of the master bedroom suite with a cup of coffee and watch the bikers and joggers go past our home. The views off of the fourth floor deck on the ocean side are breathtaking. This deck is great for sunning during the day. This floor is completely private from the rest of the home with its own stereo system in the master suite and on the ocean front deck if you just want to escape and relax. During the day, wherever you are in the family room and kitchen or main deck, the views are stunning. Since this deck is covered, it's comfortable being outside. Being right on the ocean, we usually have a good breeze. If you open the doors to the decks on each end of the house (beach and street side), the breeze that blows through is amazing. We find nothing better than opening windows and sliders to enjoy the breeze, smells and sounds of the ocean. Since the beach is only a few steps away, it's easy to go in the morning and return home when you want to and then go back. We find the beach particularly beautiful in the early evening when the sun is beginning to set. If you prefer, you can sit on the deck and enjoy the whole experience without really leaving our home. For us, we like to walk on the sand and walk up and down the beach during the day. Of course, a quick dip in the ocean is always refreshing. Being on 67th St., we're a quick drive or walk to Acme for a few supplies. We always walk a few times to Marita's, our favorite ice cream store in town. There are many places to dine in town but we also enjoy take out on the main deck with the views. On a clear night, you get a great view of the lights in Atlantic City. So if you decide to stay in our home, we're sure you'll find it peaceful and restful.