Oro Valley Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom With Breathtaking Views!
3 BR, 2BA fully-furnished town home just recently remodeled
* 1865, SF, highly-desirable Foot Hills location (Swan & Sunrise),
* Catalina Foothills School Dist. 16
* Great for entertaining
* 2 car car port, great desert/city view from rear patio, and front patio.
* Plenty of guest parking
* 2 patios, one covered with incredible views, one enclosed.
* Breakfast nook and dining area/table,
* King Size bed in master BR, second TV in master BR; Queen size bed in 2nd bed room,
pull out sofa/reading area in 3rd bedroom
* Two town homes away from community heated pool & spa and tennis courts and gym.
* Home security system
* Minutes from Sabino Canyon, Rillito bike trail, Finger Rock Hiking Trail.
* 3 miles away from La Encantada Mall, Anthony's in the Catalinas, Flemmings Steak House, Sullivans
* 2.5 Miles away from La Paloma Golf Resort/Hotel
* 4 Miles away from Ventana Canyon Golf Resort/Hotel
* 2.5 Minute WALK down the hill to shopping center that includes
Starbucks, Einstein Bagels, Golden Dragon Chinese restaurant, CVS Pharmacy
Safeway Grocery store, Subway Restaurant, Red Mango Yogurt and Smoothies, Anytime Fitness Gym.
* Across the intersection from Tratoria Pina Italian Restaurant, Bazils Pizza, Mc Donalds, El Cisne Mexican Restaurant
Ace Hardware, Oro Valley Bike Shop, and Walgreens Pharmacy.
* .4 miles away from Tucson Fire station #74
* 4.4 Miles away From Tucson Medical Center
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
About Robert Bennen
I'm a lifetime resident of Southern Arizona with deep family roots in the Santa Cruz area. My family homesteaded Nogales, Arizona in the late 1800's before this great state was part of the Union. My wife and I have three beautiful children and we are big University of Arizona sports fans! I enjoy Arizona's gorgeous outdoors every free second I get, whether it be Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Trail running, or Hiking. I'm an amateur triathlete, and also Coach my children's Soccer teams.
Robert Bennen purchased this townhome in 2012
Why Robert Bennen chose Oro Valley
When my wife and I saw this property, we knew we had to have it! It's in the absolute bar none best location in Tucson (Swan and Sunrise). Not only does it have incredible views, it is close to the best shopping and restaurants in town. It's also minutes away from the Hiking, Cycling, and Running Trails in town. This spot truly has all the best Tucson has to offer.
What makes this townhome unique
The second you drive up the entrance to Tierra Serena homes, you just know this is the place to be.
We have just finished the remodel of the entire townhome. As soon as you walk in you feel at home. Every room is distinctively decorated to help you feel relaxed in true Arizona style.
This property is located in the heart of the Catalina Foothills, you are just close enough to nature and the beauty of the Sonoran Desert, while being minutes away from the best shopping and Restaurants Tucson has to offer.
The views from the living room, back patio, and front courtyard are incredible, and make this property a real gem!