7th Arrondissement Eiffel Tower Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Fabulous 2 bedroom 135m2 Top Floor apartment - sleeps 5
Fabulous 135m2 (1,453 sq ft) top floor apartment with a large terrace, located in a prestigious residential area, between the Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides. Also steps away from rue Saint Dominique and rue Cler, known for nice shops and restaurants. Metro stations in walking distance: Alma Marceau, Pont de l'Alma, La Tour Maubourg and Invalides.
The apartment is on the 7th floor of a modern building with an elevator. The apartment comfortably accommodates 5 people:
- Master bedroom, with a king-size bed, ensuite marbel bathroom (bath, sink & toilet) and large walk-in closet
- Bedroom with a double bed and work desk. Adjacent to this room is a shower and sink, also accessible from the hallway.
- Single bed that can be placed in either bedroom or in the living room area.
There is a 2nd wc located by the entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen, including a full size refrigerator-freezer, gas stove, conventional oven, micro-wave oven, dishwasher, coffee maker. Lovely spacious living room, dining area, and private terrace.
Details for Fabulous Top floor apartment for 5 people 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 2 Bathrooms
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
My family and I (2 adults, 2 children) stayed at this apartment for a week. The location is very good-- very near the Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, etc. Near to grocery stores and restaurants. Not too far a walk to the Arc de Triomphe and other places. In fact, we walked to Notre Dame and some other places. The apartment itself is spacious and comfortable, especially the beds. The kitchen is well equipped, which is very nice, since we cooked all breakfasts and most dinners in the apartment. There were thoughtful things like soap and lotion available. We would definitely see if this apartment was available for any future visits!