Privacy in the heart of Tamarisk in Rancho Mirage!
Be one of the first to enjoy this newly listed home!
Decorated to emphasize its open floor plan, this bright and airy mid-century gem has been completely updated by new owner with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, sleek cabinets, sliders, and modern furnishings throughout.
With three bedrooms, the home is set up to sleep six. The home is perfect for families on vacation or a season rental for singles or couples that expect regular guests.
The updated kitchen, with its open access to the adjacent living room and dining room, is the center point of the home. New energy efficient windows provide excellent views of the gorgeous backyard and pool with mountain views. Indoor/outdoor living at its best – transition to the backyard to take a swim in the private pool, or pick your choice of fruit from the variety of citrus trees including orange, lemon, lime, nectarine and apricot. Start a BBQ on the natural gas grill or hang out under the covered patio. Move to the living room for high definition television, movies, wall-mounted television and board games. At the end of the day, retire to the master bedroom featuring private bathroom with shower, or one of the guest bedrooms, each with access to the patio and pool.
Specific features for your enjoyment include:
* Wi-Fi and high speed internet access, free domestic and Canadian calling
* Kitchen – stainless steel appliances, open floor plan into living room/dining room and backyard
* Living Room - cable Television, flat screen 42' HD LED TV and Bose sound system, modern sectional sofa as well as separate seating area and gas fueled fireplace
* Master Bedroom – queen size bed, 32” HD LED TV, master bathroom with shower and tub
* Guest Bedroom – queen size bed, sliding glass door to pool
* 2nd Guest Bedroom/Office – queen size sleeper sofa
* Dining Room – large Heyward Wakefield wood table with seating for up to ten people
* Laundry – full size washer and dryer
The home is centrally located in the heart of Rancho Mirage providing convenient access to all Coachella Valley has to offer:
Agua Caliente Resort and Casino
• Children’s Discovery Museum
• The River At Rancho Mirage
• Knott’s Soak City
• Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
• El Paseo Shopping District
• Spa Resort and Casino
• Palm Canyon Drive
• Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
• Indian Wells Tennis Garden
• Cabazon Outlets
• Joshua Tree National Park
• Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
Don't miss some of the key local annual events including Modernism Week in February and El Paseo's Fashion Week or enjoy golf at one of the mahy world-class golf courses in the area.
A mere 15 minutes from Palm Springs international Airport and downtown Palm Springs.
We live in the Midwest but enjoy traveling throughout the country. We have enjoyed coming to the desert for nearly a decade. The differences in location of our two homes provides a fantastic mix of diversity for us to enjoy and we hope you will enjoy the desert as much as we do.
Owner/Manager purchased this house in 2012
We looked at many homes in many different settings throughout Palm Springs but this was the first one we saw and the last one. We love the serenity of the neighborhood, great walking area, friendly neighbors yet the convenience of all the area has to offer is just minutes away.
Many vacation rentals in this part of the Palm Springs area are condos. Our home is a very comfortable three bedroom two bath home with plenty of indoor and outdoor living space not to mention your own good size private pool. With the wide variety of fruit trees in the yard there is something for everyone. The most memorable times for us are sitting outside enjoying the majestic mountain views.