VIEWS, PRIVACY, CONVENIENCE, EASY ACCESS, HOT TUB, and an AMAZING DECK!!!
The Asheville Country Chalet is unquestionably one of the most unique vacation rentals in the area!
The custom-built Passive Solar home was designed for both comfort and entertaining. It has generously sized rooms, amazing views, and seemingly endless areas to gather… or to enjoy a little solitude and tranquility.
Designed as a Swiss Chalet, updates have maintained the original character and rustic elegance while adding modern conveniences.
The Chalet is offered with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. Queen beds in all 4 Bedrooms, plus a Queen sleeper sofa (in the Sweet Suite).
• 3 Bedrooms w/closets, dressers, and light-blocking curtains
• 2 full Bathrooms
• Den w/cable television
• Kitchen w/pantry and pass-through to Dining Room
• Dining Room w/seating for 10
• Living Room w/fireplace and wall of windows… pastoral and mountain views!
• 900 square-foot DECK w/seating and dining areas
WALK-OUT LOWER LEVEL:
• Recreation Room w/ping pong, air hockey, and a seating area w/cable television
• Sweet Suite efficiency apartment with Private Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Full Kitchen, and Living/Dining area
• Hot Tub
• High Speed wi-fi
• Cable television
• Stereo Receiver and CD player with indoor and outdoor speakers
• Land line with unlimited domestic long distance
ANIMAL FRIENDLY! Pets must:
• Have current vaccinations and flea preventative
• Be leashed or obedient and will come to you on command
• Not wander into the neighbors' yards
• Not get on furniture without using the 'Dog Sheets' provided to protect couches and bedding
We DO NOT CHARGE A PET FEE (not yet, anyway!). We do expect guests to maintain control over pets, walk them as needed, prevent damage to the property or furnishings, and clean up all messes.
The Main Level Master Suite has a private full Bathroom with double sinks, radiant heat flooring, and a walk-in shower for two! There are two other Bedrooms that share a Bathroom. Additional space on the Main Level includes the Kitchen, Dining Room with seating for 10, Living Room with Fireplace and a wall of windows, Den with cable television, and the oh-so-wonderful Deck!
The Lower Level has a Recreation Room with ping pong, air hockey, and a seating area with cable television. The Sweet Suite efficiency apartment is adjacent to the Rec Room, and is the most private area of the Chalet. It has an interior entrance that opens up to a Living/Dining area with a propane-fired woodstove, a Queen sleeper sofa, and cable television. The Sweet Suite has the 4th Bedroom, 3rd Bathroom, and the 2nd Kitchen.
LOCATION: This property is 17 miles from Asheville’s city limits, approximately a 20-25 minute drive to the heart of downtown. It is easily accessed via Interstate 26 and Highway 197, with no curvy mountain roads to maneuver. There are also several cab companies that can transport groups to and from downtown.
It is 10 minutes to the charming historic towns of Weaverville and Mars Hill. It’s only a few miles to the Coleman Boundary area of the Pisgah National Forest, 3 miles to Navitat Canopy Adventures (quite possibly the best zipline company in the country), and the French Broad River is nearby: kayaking, rafting, tubing, and fly fishing are offered by several local Outfitters. Bent Creek recreation area in Asheville ranks among the top 10 Mountain Biking sites in the country!
Voted 'Beer City' USA for 4 consecutive years, there is more than the fabulous craft breweries in Asheville. LaZoom Comedy Tours offer family-friendly as well as 'R-rated' adult entertainment, the Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful any time of year, the Biltmore Estate is the largest privately-owned house in the United States and is open for tours year-round, the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens are lovely, and other recreational options are seemingly endless! Mix in Asheville's cuisine, art, and music... you are not likely to find a quaint vacation destination with so much to offer!