5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Studio Rental Photos and Description
Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 3)
Charming and centrally located apartment with Rustic Wooden Beams.
This studio is perfectly located in the very center of the Latin Quarter & located around 10 minutes from Notre Dame. The property itself is unique. From the street, an impressive castle like wooden door opens garden like courtyard. The building is made out of stone. It is surrounded with greeneries and artists studios. The stairs leading to the top of the main building are old stone and very wide. The hand rail itself is a piece of art.
While the area is very animated, the immediate surroundings of the building are very calm and quiet. The location is perfect for shopping, sightseeing, food or entertainment in the centre of Paris.
Subway Maubert-Mutualité is around 3 min. walking distance.
The apartment is simply decorated and the wooden beams add to the charm and give it a rustic look.
The 24 m² apartment may accommodates 3 guests for a short time or 2 for a longer stay. It is on the 4th floor (French standard) of a nice stone building. The building has an elevator and a very beautiful courtyard.
The apartment is well ventilated and lit thanks to the two large windows. The space is well organized into 2 principal areas, the living room cum bedroom and the kitchen cum dining room.
The apartment offers :
• A lounge area with a comfortable sofa, a television and a stereo system
• A well equipped kitchen with all required for cooking.
• A dining area that comfortably seats 3.
The lounge area gets converted into the bedroom by night. It has an individual single bed and the sofa opens up into a double bed (the sofa is brand new, changed in 2013).
The tiled bathroom offers a bath tub, a closed shower, a sink and a toilet.
The apt location is a perfect base to visit Paris : based in the heart of the old Paris, facing Notre Dame and the trendy Ile saint Louis with, at walking distance, the Marais where are the best clothes shops of Paris. The Sorbonne University, the famous Jardin des Plantes, the Pantheon, the arenes de Lutece, Luxembourg garden and the Cluny Museum of Medieval arts are all steps away. Cross the street and stroll along the banks of the Seine, enjoy a drink on one of the many barges or dance Tango in the “Tino Rossi” square in summer evening time.
It stays 10 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
In case you need assistance we are staying minutes from the apartment.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
• The Latin Quarter area and the neighboring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
• The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby “Jardin des plantes”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret, the beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg” and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
In the Latin quarter, near the Pantheon, rue Mouffetard and the Sorbonne university !