|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- New Appliances
- The rate includes all fees, parking in a covered garage, wi-fi, cable.
- High Floor, fully-remodeled (2013), air-conditioned, spacious 2 bedroom apartment (1005 sq. ft)
- Enjoy magnificent direct ocean view - chairs and coffee table in the balcony
- One dedicated parking space in a covered garage is included in price
- King Size Bed in the first bedroom
- Queen-size bed in the second bedroom
- The unit features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Dining Table With Four Leather Chairs, Tile Floors
- Microwave, stovetop, coffee maker, toaster, and cooking supplies such as pots, pans, dishes, and utensils
- Brand new range with self-cleaning oven & microwave with steam function
- There is a comfortable leather sectional in the living room
- The condo has a beautiful swimming pool and is a 2 minute walk to the beach and the ocean
- Beach chairs are available in the unit
- The building features 24 hour security and optional valley parking
- Clean Bath Towels, Linen, Hairdryer, Alarm Clock, Iron & Ironing Board are provided
On-site laundry facility with modern washers and dryers
- 46' Panasonic Plasma HDTV with Cable, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- 32' Samsung HDTV in the first bedroom
- Philips LED smartTV in the second bedroom
- Our property manager is a short walk away to meet you upon arrival and help you with check-in
We stayed in this apartment last year and would like to provide our comments with pleasure.
- this is certainly a great location - walk to the beach, great park, adventura mall is very close - good for shopping
- the apartment is very well looked after - VERY CLEAN (we had problems with this in the past)
- this apartment has BOTH ocean views and views of the canal (you can watch the boats and at night, you have a very nice views of the city)
- it is NOT facing the park - the park is great for walking and various events, but during the evening it may get noisy - especially on weekends. It was very quite in the apartment and we didn't hear any noise from the park.
- Kitchen had everything we need - cooking is important for us and everything was provided
- The equipment was in a good condition
- for us it was very important that the apartment had a second bathroom and the space - it is so much different from a tiny hotel room.
We liked everything and enjoyed our trip very much, this year we will probably stay in the same apartment if it's available.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30
Apr 30 - Sep 30
|Refundable damage deposit||$800|
|Notes||Any reservation is subject to final approval by the manager.|