Newly listed rental. Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry. For kids - and we have 4, the house is packed with games (card games, board games, XBOX, DVD's, Wii) bikes, scooters, sleds and snow gear.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Queen size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD, Wii
* 1 luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV and Wii (Games included)
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. Rate is $150/night (up to 6 people)
3. 10% extra rental fee for souls above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. No pet deposit fee !
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
9. Referrals by you earn $50 off your next rental stay !
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2012
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Pet Fee||$0.00 + Tax|
|Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.