Price are for 3 bedrooms Maximum 6 persons. Extra Children till 12 year old are free.
If 4th bedroom needed an extra 25.- Euros a day
This lovely house is our second home and has therefore been extremely well furnished to a high standard with a mix of modern, antique Indian and Colonial furniture. The rooms are all spacious each with a balcony or terrace and all bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. There is an equipped kitchen
Ground floor The entire ground floor is open plan with four distinct areas: -
Please note this is a non smoking property. Kindly restrict smoking to the garden and balconies.
* The spacious open-plan sitting/dining area is beautifully furnished with a large L-shaped sofa unit, a 6-seater dining table, coffee tables, carved sideboard, and a bookcase. There are windows on three sides providing uninterrupted views of the river and a sliding patio door that leads out on to the garden. Separating this room from the kitchen is a breakfast counter.
* Fully fitted well equipped kitchen .
* Games room with ¾ size snooker tab
Further details outdoors:: In an around Cavelossim there is a wide selection of restaurant offering plenty of choice for eating out.
The one we would recommend are River view , Jazz inn and Edwin ' The Goan village '
* Within a few meters from the main gate there are hotels, restaurants, beach shacks, super markets, wine stores which are well stocked, cyber cafes, money changers, ATM machine, chemists, dentists, fruit/vegetable/clothing stalls, jewelery shops.
* A 9 hole golf course, available at the Leela Palace is about 2 kilometers from Luisa by the Sea. The course may be used by the hour .
One of the most famous beaches in India, the Cavelossim beach of Goa will give you the experience of a lifetime when you come here for a vacation. The beach is located between the Arabian Sea and the Sal River. The paddy fields in the backdrop and the calm Sal River make the beach look beautiful and create a very soothing ambiance. The Cavelossim beach beach is the ideal beach to enjoy your vacation.
DOLPHIN AND SUNSET CRUISE: The Cavelossim is famous for its dolphin spotting tours and expeditions. One can also go on sunset cruises on the Sal River. Feel the magic take over as you feel completely at peace with yourself when you see the sun set at a distance and water gets painted golden orange. Dolphin cruises in the sea are fun and you can be sure to spot a dolphin or two cruising along your boat. If you are lucky enough, they can come real close and allow you to touch them.
There are some local shacks at the beach .The food is absolutely delicious and will leave you asking for more. So come to Cavelossim beach and enjoy life in its best form.
Goa exudes charm and warmth mainly because of the friendly and happy-go-lucky people who reside there. The people of Goa are extremely hospitable and make their guests feel at home.
A very important part of the life of an average Goan is a 'Siesta'. This is basically an afternoon break when Goans retire back to their houses, shut down shops and take a break
GOA SPICE PLANTATIONS: There is more to Goa than just beaches, A major attraction in the rural side is the spice plantation of Goa. Situated in the region called Ponda (central Goa), the spice plantations in Goa use organic methods of cultivation and farming. The spices that are produced are then cleaned and ground into powder.
The spice plantations of Goa are quite popular as a tourist attraction. On a typical excursion to the spice plantations, you shall begin your day by starting to explore the fields and the farms. It is very astonishing to see men climbing on very tall trees while maintaining a balance and at the same time plucking betel nut fruits from those swaying trees. The spice plantations are managed by people who have comprehensive knowledge and excel in technical know how of farming spices. Some major spices produced in these spice plantations are: * Black pepper * Cardamom * Nutmeg * Vanilla * Cinnamon * Cloves *Chillies * Betel nut * Coriander * Cashew