: San Carlos de Bariloche
: Puerto Pañuelo
: Private Beach
: Bustillo Bar
: Cerro Catherdral
: Arelauquen Golf and Resort
: Di Como Italian Restaurant
OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO:
(1) Explore the Long Circuit
(2) Visit San Martin de Los Andes
(3) Take the 7 Lakes Route & Villa Angostura
(4) Visit Villa Traful and stay the night.
(5) Drive around the Circuito Chico and see the true beauty of Bariloche.
(6) Ride to the top of Cerro Campanario.
(7) Hit the Slopes of Cerro Cathedral.
(8) Whitewater Rafting on the Rio Manso.
(9) Enjoy an asado (Argentinean BBQ).
(10) Take in the view from Cerro Otto and a cafe.
(11) Visit Victoria Island by ferry, walk around the island and have a leisurely lunch.
(12) Enjoy teatime at the landmark Llao Llao hotel and enjoy walk the gorgeous grounds..
(13) Take the Kids to an Adventure Park, Cerro Viejo.
(14) Take a hike to Frey, Frey to Jakob, and/ or Mount Tronador.
(15) Flyfish on the local rivers with our guide friend Ivo.
(16) Tour El Bolson for the outdoor artesian market and pick up some local snacks, jams and great crafts.
(17) Tour Esquel and see the art.
(18) Dinner at Alto Del Fuego for the best meat.
(19) Our local staple for lunch or dinner is La Fonda Del Tio.
(20) Our weekly stop to JauJa for the BEST ice cream.
(21) Favorite chocolate from Mamushka Chocolate.