Orange Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Gorgeous 2 Br, 2.5 Ba, Sleeps 6, Gulf Front Condo, Gorgeous Over-Sized Balcony
The unit is ***Direct Gulf Front*** and the balcony may well outclass any you have ever experienced. The interior hosts designer furnishings and customized artwork - unique and exquisitely detailed interior for the discriminating vacationer.
Unit 503, our vacation home in Orange Beach, is in the perfect location within one of the premier buildings on the Alabama Gulf Coast. The building is located in an exclusive residential setting (homes not businesses across the street on the bay side) yet just a couple of miles from grocery shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Our 2 BR, 2 1/2 bath unit on the 5th floor/6th level (parking garage on ground floor pushes all floors up a level) is just high enough for a great ocean view yet low enough to feel connected with the beach. The British Colonial furnishings with sophisticated safari accented decor is definitely appointed for the discriminating vacationer. The condo is located about 1/4 mile from the AL/FL state line on the Perdido Key end of Orange Beach, AL. It won't take you long to realize that this beach condo is truly loved by its owners, and we look forward to sharing our precious vacation getaway with you!
*****Amenities Not Typically Provided at Regency Isle*****
* Free chaise lounge and umbrella beach service for two - seasonal (mid-March through mid-October) - unit number displayed on chair set
* Keyless entry
* Flat panel TVs and Blu-ray players in LR & BRs
* Netflix (LR TV only)
* Removable, hand-held shower sprayers
* Designer bedroom closets outfitted with rolling baskets, hooks, extra shelving, and convenient surface for luggage placement
* New balcony furniture in 2014
* Renovated in 2013 with upscale furnishings, light fixtures, faucets, and artwork
* 1330 sq. ft. open floor plan that is much wider than most beach front condos providing more beach frontage
* 9 ft. ceilings and 8 ft. interior doors throughout provide a feeling of grandeur -- larger than most 3 BR units on the Gulf Coast
* Dishes, glassware, cutlery, cookware, coffee maker, a Nesco Cooker, and Wok
* Wet bar with wine cooler/mini frig
* 2 large bedrooms with king-size beds
* Mattresses are Jamison hotel style, firm, inner spring with foam
* Each bedroom has private bath
* 2 1/2 total
* Master bath has a whirlpool tub, separate stall shower, and two sinks
* Master has double sink
* 2nd full bath has single sink
* Powder room off main entryway
* Separate laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
* Laundry baskets and hooks for hanging
* Gorgeous, fudge-colored, leather sofa and love seat in LR (sofa opens to queen sleeper if needed)
* Large armoire in LR with 47” flat-panel, (Smart) TV
* Large, glass-covered, British Colonial style table and 6 ladder-back chairs in DR
* Seating for 3 at counter
* Ceramic tile floors throughout
Keyless Entry and Security:
* Keyless entry on the front door
* Separate/additional deadbolt (inside latch) for added security
* Security cameras strategically placed in the common areas on each floor, as well as cameras facing the pool and beach area
* Security guards on duty 24/7 during prime rental season with real-time access to security camera images
* Covered and well-lit parking garages located directly beneath units.
* Personal parking space marked for unit 503 on P1
* 2nd vehicle or guests will park on G.
Low Beach Occupancy:
* 112 units -- you will enjoy the benefits of low occupancy on the beach.
* British Colonial with safari accents
* Condo best suited for adults or adults with mature children.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
We live in Athens, AL near the AL/TN state line with our teenage son. We fell in love with the Alabama Gulf Coast over twelve years ago when we began vacationing here twice a year with our (then) young son. Once we stayed at Regency Isle, we never wanted to stay anywhere else and eventually decided to purchase a unit of our own.
After living near downtown Huntsville for 20 years, we moved a little north to Athens to find a slower-paced area for our son to grow up. We both grew up in Tennessee, so we have friends and family in both states.
My husband received his bachelors degree from the University of Memphis (Go Tigers!), and I received my bachelors degree from the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa (Roll Tide!). We both received masters degrees from the University of AL in Huntsville (UAH), so we will always have strong ties to Huntsville, as well.
We've both traveled to many beautiful beaches but can honestly say there is no coastline more beautiful than the Alabama Gulf Coast.
2015, will be our third year to share our wonderful condo and we look forward to meeting and working with fellow lovers of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Welcome back to all of our 2014 guests, and we're looking forward to communicating with if you are considering vacationing in our condo for the first time!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2012
Why The Owner chose Orange Beach
This property has been our choice pick over the thirteen years that we've been vacationing at the Alabama Gulf Coast. The balconies are truly the best we've seen, and the large open floor plan and high ceilings provide a true feeling of luxury. We also like the location of Regency Isle. It's located away from the hustle and bustle in a residential area but still close enough for shopping and to enjoy all of the great restaurants that the area has to offer. It's also directly across the street from Ono Island, a quiet, upscale residential community, which makes it nice for those who enjoy a quiet, more reclusive, atmosphere.
What makes this condo unique
The location is unequaled if you're looking for a quiet, peaceful getaway that's slightly removed from the crowds but still close to shopping and entertainment. The large Gulf front balconies and the open floor plans are what this complex is known for. The ocean is what draws us all back to the Alabama Gulf Coast and the private balcony in this unit is where you'll find your peace and serenity on the Gulf.