Big Sky Townhome Rental Photos and Description
The Saddle Ridge Townhomes are Moonlight Basin's original accommodations. The three level townhomes are perfect for couples traveling together or just a family.
The Saddle Ridge Townhomes are Moonlight Basin's original accommodations. The three level townhomes are perfect for couples traveling together or just a family. The bedrooms are separated by the entry level with a full kitchen and living space. There is room and privacy for everyone! Just a short walk away is the Moonlight Lodge and the Biggest Skiing in America!
• Direct ski-in/out access to Big Sky Resort
• Comfortable and casually appointed
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: King bed, Twin bed, TV, BluRay player, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Downstairs: Two sets of Twin bunk beds, TV, hall bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Downstairs: Queen bed,TV, hall bathroom
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Laundry Room
• Gas grill and charcoal grill
• Private outdoor hot tub
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• 2000 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
We stayed at Saddle Ridge early January 2012 and were very impressed. It has plenty of room and great views of andesite mountain at Big Sky. The hot tub on the deck is a great way to end your day on the slopes. The condo skis right down to Pony lift and it is a small walk back.
Review posted by guest on FlipKey.