Highlands Reserve Villa Rental Photos and Description
Elevated south west facing pool overlooking golf course
• 5 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 10 guests
• Elevated SW facing pool/spa on the golf course with no rear neighbours
• Lounge with white leather sectional seating area including electric recliners
• Separate sitting and dining room with additional pool doors
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry room
• Very large king-size master suite
• Further king and queen-size double bedrooms as well as two twin rooms
• Outdoor dining area plus sun loungers, breakfast table and large umbrellas
• Games room with slate pool table and electronic basketball game
• 40 inch flat screen TV in lounge plus TV in all double bedrooms
• Wii game station, DVD player and Ipod docking station
• Den with free Wifi
• Fully air-conditioned throughout with additional ceiling fans
• Free local and national telephone calls
• Free use of charcoal grill BBQ
• Supplied key for the use of community pool and tennis court
• Fully alarmed with floor safe
• Friendly and efficient local management company available 24/7
• Described recently by guests as 'stunning', 'beautiful' and 'amazing'
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Mark Watts
We are a married British couple who have owned a property on Highlands Reserve for the last 5 years, the current one we bought in 2012 when the photos were taken. We have added some luxurious finishing touches such as a horseshoe shaped leather sofa with electric recliners, a fabulous new bedroom suite in the master and a slate pool table.
Mark Watts purchased this villa in 2012
Why Mark Watts chose Highlands Reserve
We decided to purchase this villa because we had owned a property on the same community for the previuos four years. We love the location so much that when we decided we would like a larger property there was no other place that we would rather have our vacation home.
What makes this villa unique
The pool area is south west facing so benefits from the sun all day. It is spacious and has magnificent views of the golf course. The house is also very spacious and light, with a sumptuous feel to it. It really has the wow factor.