More information, photos, videos and rates on our website: www.ferme-st-roch.com
Come and enjoy an authentic and restful vacation in a superb XVIII century renovated family farmhouse in the heart of Provence. Indeed, St Roch farmhouse (3500 sq.ft) is full of charm with stone walls and old-tiled floors, high ceilings and antique furnishings. Each room has been designed and decorated to inspire peace and open spaces. Comfort is so paramount that all details have been considered to make your stay utterly enjoyable. With its heated pool and landscaped garden (9000 sq.ft), its beautiful inner courtyard (2000 sq.ft) for your long summer evenings with dinners and barbecues, its cozy reading lounge facing the garden and the Luberon, St Roch’s has it all! Whether you wish to explore some of the finest hilltop villages in Provence or just relax under our shady vines and rose arbor or by a lovely log fire in the winter, you will be warmly welcomed and will receive premium service throughout your stay.
La Classique: 450 sq.ft master bedroom ensuite with bath, shower, 2 sinks and toilet. 1 king size bed (180X200cm), desk, closet, private terrace and chill area.
La Coloniale : 450 sq.ft master bedroom ensuite with shower, 2 sinks and toilet. 1 king size bed (180X200cm), desk, closet, armchairs , air conditioned and chill area.
La Champêtre : 220 sq.ft bedroom en suite with shower, sink and toilet. 1 queen size bed (160X200cm), closet and air conditioned.
La Beaumanoir : 220 sq.ft bedroom. 1 Queen-size bed (160X200cm) and 1 single bed (90X200cm), dresser and closet.
La Romantique : 170 sq.ft bedroom. 1 king-size bed (180X200cm) that can be separated into 2 single beds (90X200cm), dresser and closet.
La Beaumanoir and la Romantique share a bathroom with a shower, 2 sinks and a separate WC.
- 550 sq.ft main living room with a grand fireplace and a dining area. Cable TV/DVD/Hi-Fi system, chill out area with sofas.
- 350 sq.ft entertainment lounge with arts books, piano, Cable TV/DVD, professional snooker table, chill out area with sofas.
- 250 sq.ft reading lounge with more than 300 books available, chill out area with sofas and a fridge.
- 300 sq.ft fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, 4 gas-burners, toaster, coffee machine, etc...
- Laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer
- Internet WIFI available.
-9000 sq.ft landscaped garden with olive trees, roses, Mediterranean plants and lots of shaded areas. Deckchairs and umbrellas. Private parking spaces inside the property up to 4 cars.
- 2000 sq.ft inner courtyard with a covered barbecue and dining area, outdoor tables and chairs, fountain.
- 30 ft long X 16 ft wide heated pool (from beginning of April to end of October) with a pool alarm system and a solar shower.
- Table tennis, 3 bikes at your disposal, games for children.
St Roch is ideally located at the gates of Luberon National Park in the quaint village of Robion, just 12 miles away from Avignon ’s historical town and theater festival, 30 miles from stylish Aix en Provence, Cezanne’s hometown, and one hour away from Marseille. It is a perfect base for discover ing the stunning medieval villages of the region and some of the famous “postcard” sceneries of Provence . Within a radius of 6 miles, you will find l’Isle sur la Sorgue with its antiques market, Gordes and its traditional stone houses, Roussillon with its remarkable earthtones, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Bonnieux, Lacoste, Menerbes and Lourmarin. And since it is entirely acceptable to be a bit lazy when on holiday, you won’t have to walk more than 300 yards to reach all village shops (bakery, grocery, butcher, pharmacy, 2 restaurants, and the tourist office).
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.